World Day Against Child Labor is celebrated every year on June 12. Children in this world are doing more jobs rather than taking education because of some forceful situations in their family. They are very sensitive and tender to work. At this age, what they need the most is education. After getting educated, they can get good jobs to do at the right age. Nowadays, in India, a lot of schemes have been introduced to educate children.
We observe this day to remind people to not let children work. They should be given education rather than having occupation. The children working in different sectors may get sick and fall ill. The children engaged in labor are having more dangers in their lives as working as a laborer can affect their physical, mental, and social life too. So, stop giving them work to work as a laborer, start educating them to have a better life ahead.
Types of Quotes
Famous Quotes on World Day Against Child Labour
The observation of this day aims to spread awareness about the practice of allowing children below 18 years for labor and to motivate people to protest against this social evil. This day makes the parents realize that education is more important than work. There will be a lot of employment opportunities once you get educated. Check out some famous quotes said by famous people on World Day Against Child Labour.
- Children are our most valuable resource – Herbert Hoover
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man – Rabindranath Tagore
- If not now, then when? If not you, then who? If we can answer these fundamental questions, then perhaps we can wipe away the blot of human slavery- Kailash Satyarthi
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it’s just by signing an autograph. A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world- Lionel Messi
- Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate
- Child labor and poverty are inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labor of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labor to the end of time – Grace Abbott
- If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Child slavery is a crime against humanity. Humanity itself is at stake here. A lot of work remains, but I will see the end of child labor in my lifetime – Kailash Satyarthi
- You can’t regulate child labor. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong- Michael Moore
Messages For Awareness on World Day Against Child Labour
The messages will create awareness and motivate people to provide children with the right to education. Education is the fundamental right of the children and no one should stop them from getting their rights. This day is very much important to eliminate this social evil from this world. Check out some messages that you need to use to make people realize the importance of education in the life of children.
- No matter how rich we are, we can never be happy because seeing a child as a laborer hurts every soul…. Let us stand against Child Labour.
- It is our responsibility to handle children with love, care and affection and to protect them from child labor…. Warm wishes on World Day Against Child Labour.
- Let us stand against the social issue of child labor and save the childhood of many children. Warm wishes on World Day Against Child Labour Day.
- every child deserves a childhood and no one in this world has the power to take that away from them.
- A country can only develop if it first develops a bright future for its children because the ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children. Let’s all together put an end to child labor!
- We must show a child all the love and care and must save every child from child labor because by no means it is fair…. Happy World Day Against Child Labour!!!!
- Child Labour is a crime and it is the duty of each one of us to raise our voices against it to make this world a better place to live…. Happy World Day Against Child Labour!!!
- On the occasion of World Day Against Child Labour, let us join hands against this crime which kills the joy of living for children and makes this world a dark place.
- We all have the power to make whatever contributions we can to have these children go to school and learn things for a happier tomorrow…. Happy World Day Against Child Labour.
- For a prosperous future, we need to send all the children to school today…. Warm wishes on World Day Against Child Labour.
Best Slogans To Motivate People on World Day Against Child Labour
Slogans are the best way to create awareness and motivate people. This day informs the parents that employing children in any work is not just harmful to the children but also illegally wrong. During these covid times, there is a huge rise in the number of child labor cases. Hope people will realize their mistake and will make the country free from child labor. Check out the slogans on World Day Against Child Labour.
- A child’s hand is too precious to be doing work; they look good holding a mighty pencil.
- Let’s put aside our greed, not work, but education is what every child needs.
- At a time when they need education, child labor is real destruction.
- Children should fill their minds instead of filling their pockets.
- Children are supposed to be going to school; they don’t look good with a hand full of tools.
- Do a Favour, Avoid Child Labour.
- Don’t Be Wild, Don’t Force Work On A Child.
- A child’s childhood is for learning, don’t use their childhood for earning.
- Every time child labor is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Give your girl child a pencil, but not to wash utensils.
World Day Against Child Labour Quotes In Hindi
Child labor is a crime and the one who promotes it are said to be criminals. It’s high time to make people aware of the importance of education for children. Children who are not given proper education may lead to a situation where they might get distracted towards the wrong track in their lives. Check out some quotes on world day against child labor in Hindi.
- बालश्रम रोकने के लिए आइए हम सब संकल्प लें.
- बाल मजदूरी एक पाप है, जिसके जिम्मेदार खुद आप हैं।
- इसके लिए हम सब को मिलकर प्रयास करना होगा, विश्व बालश्रम निषेध दिवस पर
- इसे जड़ से खत्म करने का संकल्प लें.
- बाल मजदूरी एक व्यापार है, बचपन में खेलना बच्चों का अधिकार है।
- बाल मजदूरी है मानवता पर कलंक, इसे रोककर बनाओ समाज को अकलंक।
- बाल मजदूरी एक कुप्रथा है, इस से देश की दुर्दशा है।
- साक्षर होगी भावी पीढ़ी तो, सुनहरा होगा देश का भविष्य|
- बाल मजदूरी अत्यंत बुरी है, इस से देश की विपत्ति जुड़ी है।
- बाल मजदूरी जड़ से मिटाएं, देश के बच्चों को शिक्षित बनाएं।
- बच्चों को बेहतर भविष्य देना हम सबका दायित्व है. आइये विश्व बालश्रम निषेध दिवस पर
- जिम्मेदारी का बोझ नहीं बचपन की मस्ती थमाएं, इन बच्चों में उड़ने को पंख लगाएं।
Best Captions for World Day Against Child Labour
The first International Labour Organization was started in 2002. The main aim behind observing this day is to focus on the child labor spreading at a greater pace. On this day, every year the government officials, the employees of the organization, and workers observe this day to spread awareness about illegal child labor. Here are some captions for world day against child labor.
- Work is for adults, play and education is for children. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Children are not doing fine if they are in a factory line. World Day Against Child Labour!
- There is no reason, there is no excuse, child labor is child abuse. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Put the child in class, not in glass. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Education is their birthright, so against child labor, we must fight. World Day Against Child Labour!
- For a better nation, stop child exploitation. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Don’t be wild, don’t force work on a child. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Small hands can handle a pen better. Lend your support to abolish child labor. World Day Against Child Labour!
- You can’t regulate child labor. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong. World Day Against Child Labour!
- Big buildings with small hands, child labor should be banned! World Day Against Child Labour!
Wonderful Quotes on Kids
Children are considered as the face of God. Their innocence and cuteness make them very much adorable. We love children more because they always say the truth. Their simplicity and kindness attract people. They are the sweetest creature on this planet. Their rights are our responsibility. Here are some quotes on children to make people aware of their tenderness and simplicity.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.— Stacia Tauscher, dancer and artist
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.— Margaret Mead, cultural anthropologist
- Children are not things to be molded but are people to be unfolded.— Jess Lair, author
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.— Frederick Douglass, abolitionist, and statesman
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.— Dr. Seuss
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than how it treats its children.— Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa
- Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.— Lady Bird Johnson, Former First Lady of the United States
- Children need models rather than critics.— Joseph Joubert, French moralist
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.— Charles R. Swindoll, Evangelical Christian pastor
- Adults are just outdated children.— Dr. Seuss
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.— Billy Graham, evangelist
Emotional Quotes on Child Labour
Children are meant for love and affection. Their tender hands need a pencil to write on paper not to work hard and earn money for the living of the family. It is our responsibility to give them their rights and freedom to enjoy their childhood. Because once the childhood is gone, it’s never gonna return. Here are some quotes filled with emotions for the kids.
- Child labor is an illegal act.
- Child labor is a violation, you should concentrate on education.
- A child is meant to learn, not to earn.
- Child labor is a social crime, every child has a right to shine.
- Buildings are built on big lands, work is done by tiny hands.
- A school should be their only workplace.
- Child labor is against nature.
- Cheap labor today, uneducated inefficient workforce tomorrow.
- A child is your heart not born to push your cart.
- Child labor brings illiteracy whereas child education brings literacy.
- Child labor – evolution stops here.
Beautiful Childhood Quotes
Childhood is the best phase of life. People miss their childhood days when they become adults because childhood is a stress-free and enjoyable period of life. Everyone has the right to enjoy this beautiful phase of life. Here are some quotes to embrace childhood.
- Childhood has its secrets and its mysteries; but who can tell or who can explain them! -Max Muller
- Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Nobody that matters, that is. -Edna St. Vincent Millay
- How dear to this heart are the scenes of my childhood when I found recollection presents them to view! -Samuel Woodworth
- There was a place in childhood that I remember well, and there a voice of sweetest tone bright fairy tales did tell. -Samuel Lover
- Childhood is the fiery furnace in which we are melted down to essentials and that essential shaped for good. -Katherine Anne Porter
- Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; childhood chews hours and swallows minutes. -Malcolm De Chazal
- There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. -Elizabeth Lawrence
- Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the child’s eye – it is very beautiful. -Kailash Satyarthi
- If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. -Tom Stoppard
- The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give. -Ellen Glasgow
More Quotes –
- [New Messages] Happy New Year Quotes for Love, Friends, in English in 2023
- [New Wishes] Success Quotes to Inspire You for Hard Work in 2023
- [New Messages] International Charity Day Quotes in English in 2023
- [New Wishes] Keep the Faith Quotes for Difficult Times in 2023
- [New] 95 Beautiful Plant Gardening Quotes for Trees in 2023