Women are some of the strongest people in the world. It is difficult being a woman. Throughout history, women were oppressed. They were oppressed because of the conservative and bygone ideologies. It is a shame that women, who equally were capable of greatness were oppressed. It makes me wonder how great our world could have been if women were not oppressed. Fortunately, in modern times, we have come to realize that women are equal to men. Great women have risen against misogynist beliefs. We must respect women and put an end to these ideologies. Great women have proven frequently that they are equal and sometimes better than men.
It is no doubt that women are equal to me. It takes great strength to be a mother. They are not inferior to men in any way. Hence, here are some inspirational and empowering women quotes.
Types of Quotes
Strong Women Quotes
The pain of giving birth is said to be some of the most excruciating pains. It is a shame that people still believe that women are weak. It is nothing but a myth and a sexiest belief. Some strong women quotes.
- Perhaps some detours aren’t detours at all. Perhaps they are actually the path.
- I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am
- I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.
- There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.
- Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths
- Ignore the glass ceiling and do your work. If you’re focusing on the glass ceiling, focusing on what you don’t have, focusing on the limitations, then you will be limited
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence
Inspirational Quotes For Women
Some of us see our mom’s an inspiration. It is evident that women have inspired several of us. People tend to forget and disregard the strength of women. Here, are some inspirational quotes for women.
- Once you know who you are, you don’t have to worry anymore
- Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered
- It’s really important for us to be unapologetic. To be bold. To be brave. And to take huge risks
- We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible
- It’s not your job to be likeable. It’s your job to be yourself. Someone will like you anyway
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Especially not yourself.
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms
- Surround yourself with people and things that inspire you. Learn everything you can.
- You have to be consistent. You have to be yourself. You have to be committed to what you’re doing. You have to not be afraid to be ambitious
Proud Quotes For Women
Are you a woman? A mother? Or perhaps a young girl? If yes, you should be proud of being a woman. It is something to be proud of. Some proud women quotes.
- I have a tough personality but then have a very soft side to me. I’m kind of a tomboy, but I throw it together with girly pieces
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink
- Be a lady AND a legend
- Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress
- Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people
- Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.
- If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack
- You’re a beautiful girl, and you can do anything you want in life
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman
Respect Women Quotes
It is difficult being a woman. It is critical to respect women. Values like this make us great people, so it is vital that we instil these values in our people. Here are some respect women quotes.
- A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions
- A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother
- Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice
- Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women
- It’s a man’s job to respect women but it’s a woman’s job to give him something to respect
- Men and women have roles – their roles are different but their rights are equal
- Call me old fashioned but I believe that respecting women is one of the most important things to uphold in life
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes
- Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is
Empowering Quotes For Women
Women must feel empowered. Sometimes women do not always feel great because of society. Women need to feel empowered. Here are some empowering quotes for women.
- IT TOOK ME QUITE A LONG TIME TO DEVELOP A VOICE AND NOW THAT I HAVE IT, I AM NOT GOING TO BE SILENT
- FEARLESSNESS IS LIKE A MUSCLE. I KNOW FROM MY OWN LIFE THAT THE MORE I EXERCISE IT, THE MORE NATURAL IT BECOMES TO NOT LET MY FEAR RUN ME
- I RAISE MY VOICE—NOT SO THAT I CAN SHOUT, BUT SO THAT THOSE WITHOUT A VOICE CAN BE HEARD…WE CANNOT ALL SUCCEED WHEN HALF OF US ARE HELD BACK
- WOMEN DON’T NEED TO FIND A VOICE, THEY HAVE A VOICE, AND THEY NEED TO FEEL EMPOWERED TO USE IT, AND PEOPLE NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED TO LISTEN
- IF THEY DON’T GIVE YOU A SEAT AT THE TABLE, BRING A FOLDING CHAIR.
- YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE. YOU DESERVE TO EXIST. YOU DESERVE TO TAKE UP SPACE IN THIS WORLD OF MEN
- I KNOW MY WORTH. I EMBRACE MY POWER. I SAY IF I’M BEAUTIFUL. I SAY IF I’M STRONG. YOU WILL NOT DETERMINE MY STORY. I WILL
- WHEN BLACK WOMEN WIN VICTORIES, IT IS A BOOST FOR VIRTUALLY EVERY SEGMENT OF SOCIETY
- JUSTICE IS ABOUT MAKING SURE THAT BEING POLITE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS BEING QUIET. IN FACT, OFTEN TIMES, THE MOST RIGHTEOUS THING YOU CAN DO IS SHAKE THE TABLE.” — ALEXANDRIA OCASIO
- EACH PERSON IS BORN WITH VERY INDIVIDUAL QUALITIES AND POTENTIAL. WE AS A SOCIETY OWE IT TO WOMEN TO CREATE A TRULY SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH THEY TOO CAN GROW AND MOVE FORWARD
Strong Quotes From Strong Women
You do not have to look hard to find strong women. There are strong women all around the world. They are a source of inspiration and motivation for countless people all around the world. Here, are some strong women quotes.
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy–it’s all that matters
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity
- Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate
- Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve
- We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated
- Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
- Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet
Independent Women Quotes
Women were known to be dependent on men. This outdated belief cannot be further away from the truth. People have understood that women are much stronger and are independent. Some independent women quotes.
- However, she was powerful not because she wasn’t frightened because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
- And one day she found that she was intense and robust, and complete of fire, which not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.
- I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should proceed and be one. Calamity Jane
- We need women at all levels, consisting of the top, to alter the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and observed, not ignored and neglected.
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A more powerful woman defends everyone else.
- She was a wild one; constantly stomping on eggshells that everyone else tiptoed on.
- Each time a woman defends herself, she supports all women. A woman is a cycle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
- The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and construct others will love and be loved; women who live bravely, both tender and fierce, women of indomitable will.
- One of the most courageous things you can do is recognize yourself, understand who you are, what you think in and where you wish to go.
- Never ask forgiveness for being a powerful woman.
- A strong woman is determined to do something others are identified as not to be done.
Hard-Working Women Quotes
Women have worked hard. They have done several amazing things. Neglecting their hard work is a cardinal sin. Some quotes for hard-working women.
- Doing the best at this minute puts you in the most OK location for the next moment.
- I tell everybody, and I provide for myself because I have a long run dream, which is I desire to work on stuff that I believe matters.
- It is the ultimate luxury to integrate passion and contribution. It’s likewise an obvious course to happiness.
- You can have it all. When simply not all at.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- Trying to do all of it and expecting that everything can be done exactly right is a recipe for frustration. Perfection is the enemy.
- We hold ourselves back in methods both vast and little by not having self-esteem, not raising our hands, and pulling back when we must be leaning in.
- Be glad for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you focus on what you do not have, you will never, ever have enough.
- When you undervalue what you do, the world will underestimate who you are.