Isn’t it Tuesday? Some believe Tuesday is the ugly sister of Monday. And we are aware of it. You’ve just come off a likely tumultuous Monday. And the weekend has passed us by. It appears to be too late to set ambitious weekly goals and too early to discuss weekend plans. Positive ideas and motivation in the morning might help you stay energized and positive throughout the day.
After a restful weekend, one may feel a little sluggish on Monday or Tuesday mornings, but we must remember our responsibilities and make the most of our week. It’s never a terrible idea to commemorate a good weekday. One optimistic idea can alter the course of your entire day. So, here’s a list of motivational Tuesday quotes, or Tuesday quotes, that will make you grin. I hope they brighten your day, and that before you know it, you’ll be marking things off your to-do list one by one.
Types of Quotes
Inspiring Tuesday Quotes
Mondays are frequently jam-packed with duties from the previous week, long meetings, and copious amounts of coffee. It’s fine if you’re running late. Tuesday is the day to catch up and establish the groundwork for the rest of the week. So, here are some motivational Tuesday quotes.
- There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday. – Anton Chekhov.
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen.
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. – Colin Powell.
- Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak, so make each expression one to be celebrated, not castigated. – Byron Pulsifer.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. – Dale Carnegie.
- The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing’? – Mark Zuckerberg.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison.
- Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday. – Ray Kroc.
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —J. K. Rowling.
- Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life. – Brian Cagney.
Positive Tuesday Quotes
Shouldn’t the less important duties be delegated? When is the best time to schedule the vital but difficult tasks? Set up an email filter if you want to spend less time going through them. Make tiny adjustments, and you might discover that at the end of the week, you’ve accomplished more and are less stressed.
- Every new day begins with possibilities. – Ronald Reagan.
- Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week. – Emily P. Freeman.
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland.
- In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day. – Spencer Johnson.
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. – Rabindranath Tagore.
- If you want to get ahead in life, I’ve found that perhaps the most useless word in the world is ‘tomorrow’. – José N. Harris.
- Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. – Mary Kay Ash.
- Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. – Charles De Gaulle.
- Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be. – Eric Thomas.
- Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. – Napoleon Bonaparte.
Tuesday Quotes Celebrating Momentum in Your Week
Tuesday is a day that doesn’t always get a lot of attention. But did you know that for most people, Tuesday is their most productive day of the week? You’ve passed Monday and are now in full GSD mode: Get Things Done!
- Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden.
- Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday. – Anthony T. Hincks.
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. — Nelson Mandela.
- Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment. – Byron Katie.
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden.
- There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. —Michael Phelps.
- If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday! – Catherine Pulsifer.
- Tuesday is a day of beauty and happiness in which all of us can share. -Anthony T. Hincks.
- You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively because the way you think is the way you can execute in your life. – Birister Sharma.
- Don’t start your Tuesday with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a new beginning. — Unknown.
Encouraging Tuesday Quotes
Even though Monday is the most reviled day of the week, most individuals are up and about by Tuesday. It’s an excellent day for collaborating with coworkers, meeting with clients or other connections, or doing a substantial amount of work.
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown.
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me and I’m feeling good. – Michael Buble, ‘Feeling Good’.
- Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things. – Gene Hayden.
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine.
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. -John D. Rockefeller.
- Work to realize the possibility of this new day and to make it a truly great one. – Kirk Weisler.
- I really believe in the old expression that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. It’s through adversity that you find the strength you never knew you had. – Christie Brinkley.
- Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. – Grandma Moses.
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. – Conan O’Brien.
- There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it. — Cheryl Strayed
Work On Tuesday Quotes
We often allow our mood to be impacted by the day of the week; however, you should make the most of each day. Tuesday is your chance to make a significant dent in your initiatives and accelerate your progress.
- With motivation you get willpower, and with willpower, you get the strength to work hard for what you want. – Fred Juliusson
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Perhaps tomorrow, if not today. -Michele Jennae.
- If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins. – Benjamin Franklin.
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best. — Tim Duncan.
- Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. – Roy T. Bennett.
- Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded. – Byron Pulsifer.
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King.
- Today is thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark. -Dr. Seuss.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer.
- Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward. -Byron Pulsifer.
Funny Tuesday Quotes
These amusing Tuesday quotes are a terrific way to start your week off right. Even if you’re still suffering from Monday blues on Tuesday, the appropriate inspirational Tuesday quotes might help you make the most of your day.
- Tuesday is a huge day. – Ian Mcdougal
- I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday. – Jack L. Warner
- Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday! – Anthony T. Hincks
- Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds. – Unknown
- We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her. – BJ the Chicago Kid
- Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day. – Jim Miller
- Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister. – Unknown
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet. – Byron Pulsifer
- Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then. – Al Rocker
- Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF! – Tracey Edmonds
Morning Tuesday Quotes
Tuesday morning quotes will elicit strong emotions, increase your energy, and help you focus on your work. Tuesday is a day of the week when the routine is in full flow; it might be a day when we concentrate on the tasks at hand. They’ll get you in the correct frame of mind on Tuesday morning.
- Rid yourself of negativity and have a positively happy Tuesday. —Unknown.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain.
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius.
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius.
- Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all. – Peter Drucker.
- Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed. — Abraham Joshua Heschel.
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim Rohn.
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele.
Tuesday Thoughts For Your Mind And Soul
These Tuesday motivational quotes will help you remember one thing: it’s Tuesday, not Monday. On a hectic Tuesday, these Tuesday quotes will keep you calm and inspired. For Tuesday motivation, here are some good happy Tuesday quotes.
- Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Saint Francis of Assisi.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino.
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. – Bill Bradley.
- One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford.
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive filled words or complaining words; are the words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, make them count. – Byron Pulsifer.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln.
- Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you. – Joel Osteen.