Time is an integral part of life. Time teaches you the most important lessons of life. Time has a very complicated relationship with humans. Sometimes they become the best friend of humans and sometimes they become foes. So, it is difficult to predict what connection is there between humans and time. Sometimes we feel that if more time would have been given to us, we could have done wonders. Also sometimes we feel that why this time is not at all passing. So, the time has not played a constant role in human life. It has always been played difficult roles in human life.
Time gives important qualities to get installed in people such as patience, determination, dedication, passion, and a lot more essential qualities of life. Sometimes we want to skip the present time and move ahead to the future. And sometimes we wish to go back to the best time of life in the past. So, we also are a bit confused that what we want from time.
Types of Quotes
Precious Time Quotes
Time is the most precious thing in life. It has an even greater priority than money. Because if you have sufficient and best time in your hand, then you can earn lots and lots of money. Time tells you the importance of money in life. Check out some precious time quotes over here.
- Lost time is never found again. — Benjamin Franklin
- Time waits for no one. – Folklore
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.– Leo Tolstoy
- The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. – Stephen R. Covey
- Time brings all things to pass. -Aeschylus
- Time is money. – Benjamin Franklin
- It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Time is the wisest counselor of all. – Pericles
- Punctuality is the thief of time. – Oscar Wilde
- Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. – Theophrastus
Best Quotes on Value of Time
If a person never understands the value of time, then he will be spending the rest of his life in regret and feeling guilty for wasting his life. So, one should respect and value time. If once time leaves you, then it is not going to hold your hand again. Here are some best quotes on the value of time.
- Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. – Stephen King
- Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute. – Zig Ziglar
- Time is what we want most, but… what we use worst. – William Pen
- Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett
- The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. — Henry David Thoreau
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its students.― Hector Berlioz
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
- Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back. – Harvey Mackay
- Time is the clarity for seeing right and wrong.― Alan Lightman
- Time is the one thing we all have in common, but it is also the one thing that we all use differently. – Catherine Pulsifer
Inspirational Time Management Quotes
Time teaches you about how to make use of it. Time management is one of the most important tasks of life. If you are a pro at time management, then you will be achieving your aim and goal very shortly. Because time utilization in the proper way will lead to a path of success. Check out some inspirational time management quotes.
- Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.– Charles Richards
- Better to be three hours too soon, then a minute too late. – William Shakespeare
- Let our advanced worrying become advanced thinking and planning. – Winston Churchill
- One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. – Tony Robbins
- The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. — Stephen R. Covey
- It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about? — Henry David Thoreau
- Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. – Jim Rohn
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. – Mother Teresa
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax. – Abraham Lincoln
- The shorter way to do many things is to only do one thing at a time. – Mozart
Amazing Quotes About Time and Life
Life and Time are best friends. They similarly treat humans. Sometimes they give us a chance to celebrate and be happy with our achievements and sometimes they give us a bucket full of pain to hold in our hearts. So, these teachers sometimes give us extra marks to be happy and sometimes severe punishment to feel sad and heartbroken. Here are some amazing quotes about time and life.
- An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you can’t buy that inch of time with an inch of gold. — Chinese Proverb
- There’s never enough time to do it right, but there’s always enough time to do it over. — Jack Bergman
- The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. — C.S. Lewis
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. — Albert Einstein
- There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on. — Leo Christopher
- You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. — Charles Buxton
- Time flies over us but leaves its shadow behind. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.— Calvin and Hobbes
- Time has a wonderful way of showing us what matters. — Margaret Peters
- You can’t turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again. — Bonnie Prudden
Beautiful Quotes About Love and Time
Just as time, love never waits. If you have a feeling for someone in your heart, then you should express it as soon as possible because you never know what is going to happen at the very next moment. Just as in life, time is unpredictable. You just can’t predict the next move time will be playing with you. So, just go with the flow. Check out some beautiful quotes about time and love.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. — Sarah Dessen
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.- A.A. Milne
- I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes.- Shannon A. Thompson
- Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time. — Jorge Luis Borges
- No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let’s start with forever.— Stephenie Meyer,
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It’s always equal and pure. Without violent demonstrations: It is seen with white hairs and is always young at heart.- Honore de Balzac
- I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.- J.R.R. Tolkien
- I wish I could turn back the clock and find you sooner so I can love you longer.
- The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
- Time has no meaning when you’re in love.
- There is a time for work and a time for love. That leaves no other time. — Coco Chanel
Wonderful Time Quotes In Hindi
Time gives everyone the same quantity of it. A minute consists of 60 seconds, an hour consists of 60 minutes, a day that consists of 24 hours, a week consists of 7 days, a month consists of 4 weeks, a year consists of 12 months. The sharing of time in life is equal for everyone. So, check out some wonderful quotes on time in Hindi.
- वक्त राजा को रंक बना सकता है, और वक्त ही रंक को राजा बना देता है।
- अपनों को परखने का सबसे अच्छा समय, आप का सबसे बुरा समय होता है।
- वक्त धीरे-धीरे ही सही, लेकिन बदलता जरूर है।
- समय जब बीत जाता है तो, लौटकर कभी नहीं आता।
- समय सबसे बड़ा सौदागर होता है, जो हर पल आपके जीवन के साथ खेलता है।
- वक्त दिखाई नहीं देता, लेकिन बहुत कुछ दिखा जाता है।
- जो लोग मौज मस्ती के लिए समय नहीं निकालते, देर सबेर वे बीमारी के लिए समय निकाल लेते है।
- जब समय का तमाचा पड़ता है, तो कोई फकीर तो कोई बादशाह बन जाता है।
- समय की एक बात अच्छी होती है, जैसा भी होता है बीत जाता है।
- समय का आईना, कभी झूठ नहीं बोलता।
Heart Touching Time Quotes On Relationship
Every relation in life needs time to grow stronger. The more you spend time with each other, the more will be your love and affection for each other. If you don’t give proper time to your relations, then they are going to disintegrate one day. So, give time to your loved ones and make some efforts to show them that they are important to you. Here are some heart-touching time quotes on the relationship.
- You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.
- Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
- I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it. – Art Williams
- We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
- Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.
- A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.
- Relationships are never easy all the time, but if you care about the person enough, you are willing to do whatever work it takes to make it last.
- No matter how busy a person’s day may be if they care, they will always find time for you.
- The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.
- He can’t read your mind. So take a moment to let him know how you feel.
Funny Quotes About Time
Comedy is an essential part of life. Time flies like a butterfly that you can’t even touch and feel it. These funny quotes about time will give pain in your stomach and as we already know time heals everything. So, you will have an ample amount of time to heal from your stomach pain. Here are some funny quotes on time. Check it out.
- Aside from Velcro, time is the most mysterious substance in the universe. You can’t see it or touch it, yet a plumber can charge you upwards of seventy-five dollars per hour for it, without necessarily fixing anything.- Dave Barry
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.- Michael Altshuler
- Never waste any time you can spend sleeping.- Frank H. Knight
- Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30.- Robert Frost
- How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before it’s afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?- Dr. Seuss
- Time is a great healer, but a poor beautician.- Lucille S. Harper
- Time is money, especially when you are talking to a lawyer or buying a commercial.- Frank Dane
- Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.- Ambrose Bierce
- Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.- Will Rogers
- A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.- Charles Dickens
- [New Messages] Famous ANIME Quotes for Otaku in you 2023
- [New Messages] Gym Quotes to keep you Fit in 2023
- [New Messages] Motivation Quotes for Students for Studying in 2023
- [New Wishes] International Chef Day Quotes to Wish your Cook in 2023
- [New Messages] 123 Teamwork Quotes to Celebrate Strength in 2023