Tea is an aromatic beverage made by steeping cured or fresh leaves of Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub native to China and other East Asian nations, in hot or boiling water. It is, after water, the most extensively drank beverage on the planet. Tea comes in various flavours: some are cooling, slightly bitter, and astringent, while others have sweet, nutty, floral, or grassy aromas. Because of its caffeine concentration, tea has a stimulating impact on humans. Other herbs, spices, or fruit flavours, such as lemon, can be added to tea. Other drinks created by soaking fruit or herbs in hot water, such as “rosehip tea” or “camomile tea,” are sometimes referred to as “tea.”
For thousands of years, tea has been a part of existence. Tea originated in China and has since become ingrained in practically every continent’s culture. Explorers, warriors, poets, and diplomats carried tea leaves across land and water. Prepare to celebrate tea’s vital significance in many cultures throughout the world, whether you’re sipping the hot and comforting liquid at a formal afternoon service or simply resting with a book. These tea quotes can assist you in making it a part of your daily routine. So start brewing, steeping, and sipping your next cup of tea while reading these tea quotes.
Types of Quotes
Love Tea Quotes
It’s no secret that tea has been around for centuries (with tea quotes dating back even further), and it’s only gotten better and more innovative with time. Many words have been spoken and theories proposed regarding tea over the thousands of years since it was initially discovered in China. We’ve compiled a compilation of tea quotations that can make you fall in love with tea!
- Tea will take you there. – Ags Sachs
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. – C.S. Lewis
- Tea is always a good idea. – Unknown
- Sometimes all you need is a good cup of Tea. – Unknown
- We are like Tea, we don’t know our own Strength until we’re in Hot Water. -Sister Busche
- Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual. – Thomas de Quincey
- The Adventure begins with Tea. – Unknown
- Where there’s tea there’s hope. – Arthur Wing Pinero
- Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. – Alice Walker
Rainy Day Tea Quotes
When it’s raining, it’s a big and pleasant day to think about rainy quotes while sipping tea. Most people enjoy pakoras with tea or coffee while watching the raindrops fall on a rainy day. Rain does, in reality, impact the environment, lifestyle, thinking, and our method of operation all at once. So, while sipping tea, enjoy some rainy quotes. Second, it serves as a foundation for peace. Finally, it transforms an angry mood into one of hope. It is, above all, the source of blessings and pleasures.
- Some people feel the raindrops, others want to get wet, then there are people like me who get like to be called tea drenched.
- If people are like raindrops on Earth then tea is the raincoat meant to protect.
- Rain is merely the soul and Tea the mirror that shows the reflection of a rainy soul.
- Rain cannot fall upwards, But, tea can surely pour downwards into cups and kettles.
- Just like there’s no smoke without fire similarly, a rainy day without freshly brewed tea ain’t no rainy day to me.
- Rain rain pour down every day little cups just want to play.
- Monsoon gives relief from hot and humid days. In a similar fashion, tea relieves the mind, body, and soul from normalcy.
- Everybody wants happiness without any pain. Let rain and tea be the balm that soothes the pain.
- Learn to be strong in a storm and calm inner storms with tea.
- Know what can stop me from drinking a cup of hot tea on a cold rainy day? Another cup of hot, freshly brewed tea.
Bubble Tea Quotes
We’re sure there are a lot of tea drinkers here. They can’t imagine starting their day without a cup of tea. Tea is also a type of energy drink for them. Tea comes in a variety of flavours, including bubble tea. Bubble tea is appealing not only to the eye but also to the palate. Tea drinkers are well aware of how delicious this beverage is.
- Tapioca pearls of wisdom.
- A boba a day keeps reality away.
- A woman is like a tea bag — you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
- The secret to a well balanced life is a cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other.
- Today I’d like to sit and sip. Forget the world a little bit. Ignore the things I have to do. And just enjoy a cup or two.
- That’s matcha better.
- Don’t forget to drink your bubble tea.
- Life is like a cup of tea, it’s all in how you make it.
- Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?
- There’s always time for bubble tea
Morning Tea Quotes
You can pick from a vast array of options. There’s masala chai, then there’s delicate flower chai like chamomile and something, then there’s green teas, pink teas, red teas, black teas, and the list goes on. We all know that a tea drinker has a wide range of emotions regarding tea. For some, it’s like taking a narcotic. Then, for such a morning tea drinker, we’ve compiled a list of morning tea quotes that define your love for tea.
- Can’t make TEA? then get lost.
- I think tea flows in my veins instead of blood.
- Bed tea is the best tea.
- I love India because India has lots of varieties in tea.
- Feel the tea and heal the wounds.
- Breakfast without tea is always incomplete.
- The word which starts with T, I love the most.
- A day without tea is like a day without breath.
- If you love me, then make a cup of tea for me.
- Bed tea, breakfast tea, lunch tea, then 4:00 PM Tea, Dinner tea and before bed tea.
Tea Quotes To Make You Grab A Cup
There are only two types of people in this world: those who enjoy tea and those who do not. So if you don’t like tea, it’s either because the tea maker wasn’t up to best or you haven’t tried the type of tea that should be your cup of tea. There is a third group of people who have never tried any form of tea, and we are sorry to tell you that you belong to Mars.
- Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities, will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual. – Thomas de Quincey
- The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort, and refinement. – Arthur Gray
- Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea! How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea. – Sydney Smith
- Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things. – Chaim Potok
- The tea session is modeled after the silence of retreat; a time to enjoy life far removed from daily existence. – Sen Joo
- As far as her mom was concerned, tea fixed everything. Have a cold? Have some tea. Broken bones? There’s tea for that too. – Aprilynne Pike
- We are like Tea, we don’t know our own strength until we’re in Hot Water. – Sister Busche
- There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. – Lin Yutang
- Tea is an act complete in its simplicity. When I drink tea, there is only me and the tea. The rest of the world dissolves. There are no worries about the future. No dwelling on past mistakes. Tea is simple: loose-leaf tea, hot pure water, a cup. – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. – Henry James
Funny Tea Quotes
Tea is your favourite drink, despite Ted Lasso’s description of it as “hot, brown water.” On a cold day, a hot cup of jasmine green or almond oolong tea is not only a great source of caffeine, but it’s also an excellent method to warm up your insides. When you want something sweet and refreshing, you can even have some great iced tea. You’ll need a collection of funny tea quotes in your back pocket if you’re as passionate about drinking tea as you are.
- Doing nothing is respectable at tea. — Sasaki Sanmi
- I am sort of a tea addict. I structure my day by cups of tea. — S.T. Joshi
- There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. — Henry James
- Surely a pretty woman never looks prettier than when making tea. — Mary Elizabeth Braddon
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. — Bill Watterson
- Tea brings Time to a crawl, its frantic pace resuming on noticing our empty cups. — Terri Guillemets
- Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. — Alice Walker
- No matter what is happening in your life, you always offer tea. — Clemantine Wamariya
- A true warrior, like tea, shows his strength in hot water. — Chinese Proverb
- Drinking a daily cup of tea will surely starve the apothecary. — Chinese Proverb
Tea With Friends Quote
Tea is a versatile beverage with several varieties, the most popular black, green, and white. On a lazy Sunday afternoon, there’s something so pleasant about turning on the kettle and making yourself a carefully prepared cup of tea. While sipping your tea and snuggling under a warm blanket, you might feel compelled to read this tea with friend quotes. These tea lover quotes come in handy in this situation.
- This is my mo-tea-vation.
- Life is like a cup of tea — to be filled to the brim and enjoyed with friends.
- Give love a chai.
- I’d like to go tea extra mile.
- Be leaf in your abili-teas.
- The right brew will see you through.
- We have chemis-tea.
- Oolong to be with you.
- I like you but I’m a little chai.
- I like spilling the tea just as much as I like drinking it.
Sweet Yet Inspiring Tea Quotes
Tea has been consumed by people worldwide for thousands of years, and with good reason. While some teas offer more health benefits than others, there is plenty of evidence that drinking tea regularly might improve your overall health. Several teas have been shown in tests to improve your immune system, reduce inflammation, and potentially prevent cancer and heart disease.
- “Tea, tea, a wonderful drink, the more you have the more think, the more you think the better you write, so let’s drink tea all day and night.” — Daniel Dalton
- “There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.” — Lin Yutang, The Importance of Living
- “I’m grateful for the days when all I need to worry about is what tea I am going to drink.”
- “You, me, and a cup of tea.”
- “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of tea.”
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy tea and that’s kind of the same thing.”
- “Have a cup of positivitea.”
- “Today I’d like to sit and sip, forget the world a little bit, ignore the things I have to do, and just enjoy a cup or two.”
- Get this par-tea started.”
- “The secret to a well balanced life is a cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other.” — The Tea Spot