Survival is about going on and keeping your hopes up. When you are in a bad state physically or mentally, hope keeps us going. Many people have told or experienced great stories of keeping their hopes up and through all of it. The world is not always a great place. There are times when the world may hurt us. Being stranded or just being alone and depressed can be very difficult. But, if we do not endure and experience them we never grow. Surviving and going on shows us that we as humans have endured. Several species have gone extinct, but we humans have carried on and survived.
We have survived. We have improvised and we have adapted to the changes. That’s why we have survived. Here, are some quotes about survival.
Types of Quotes
Quotes About Surival And Hanging On
To survive we need to believe in ourselves. We must have hope to carry one. Are you going through a bad time in life? Here, are some survival quotes.
- The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on
- Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing
- But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself
- It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change
- Sometimes even to live is an act of courage
- No. I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them
- Passion is…it’s fire. And fire is great, man. But we’re made of water. Water is how we keep living. Water is what we need to survive
- Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive
Some Quotes About Survivng Hard Times
Going through times. We learn about life. Hardships and sorrows teach us a lot about life. Here, are some quotes about surviving hard times.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom
- It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop
- A good half of the art of living is resilience
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient
- It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it
- On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin
- The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it
Rules Of Survival Quotes
Rules of survival. There are several rules to survive. Bear Grylls and many experts have laid down several rules of survival. Here, are some rules of survival quotes.
- I write to understand my circumstances, to sort out the confusion of reality, to exorcise my demons. But most of all, I write because I love it!
- The rules of survival never change, whether you’re in a desert or in an arena
- To free yourself from the past you must break the rules of silence and compliance
- We were playing a game against an unknown and unforgiving opponent. The stakes were terrible – play well or die – but we didn’t even know the ground rules
- What is without us has no connection with happiness, only so far as the preservation of our lives and health depends upon it … Happiness springs immediately from the mind
- I meant what I said. I like you. A lot. I want to get to know you … all of you. Every stupid little detail about your life. You don’t have to run anymore. You can give this a chance
- And I hate to be a stickler for the rules but the Hibatsu Survival Settlement Charter clearly states that any individual who cannot reimburse the company in liquid assets must make it up with voluntary existence suspension
- It wouldn’t cost too much to change the rules of trade so that poor countries can work their way out of poverty. But the world’s leaders won’t act unless they hear enough people telling them. And every day they fail to act, thousands of people die because they can’t afford the basics of survival
- The key is to set up some rules: which combinations of motion vectors are “healthy” and “beneficial,” and which combinations are “detrimental” and “harmful.” The former receives a survival advantage while the latter are disfavored
Surviving A Pandemic Quotes
2020 was the year of the pandemic. Enduring through the year we have learned a lot. We have survived the year and through hardships. Here, are some surviving pandemic quotes.
- Instead of shutting ourselves off in fear, becoming victims—part of the problem—we became a solution
- Hurdles have come, will come in future too.
- The one who stands out hard will be the one who will sail out fast
- Big donations come with or after bigger announcements
- The whole word is familiar with Zoom now
- Facing the pandemic, is not what happened matters, it is how we respond
- God scoffs at (smiles at) those he sees denouncing the evils of which they are the cause
- The trees need to breathe too just as you and me do
- Coronavirus pandemic is not an end of the world. It is an end of the bad Karma of humans. Now on would be the start of a great universe
Inspirational Survival Quotes
Survival in the simplest definition is the act of living and going on. But, sometimes we may feel down and beaten. During such times we need the inspiration to survive. Here, are some inspirational survival quotes.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning
- Nobody talks of entrepreneurship as survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking
- Survival can be summed up in three words, never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit
- Survivors aren’t always the strongest; sometimes they’re the smartest, but more often simply the luckiest
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it
- Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival
- Adaptability and constant innovation is key to the survival of any company operating in a competitive market
- Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
Quotes About Survival From Life Of Pi
Survival was portrayed beautifully in the films. The protagonist of the movie Pi went through several things. He went through a journey of a thousand steps with a lion as his only protagonist. Here, are some quotes about survival from Life Of Pi.
- Time is an illusion that only makes us pant. I survived because I forgot even the very notion of time
- Life will defend itself no matter how small it is
- Something in me did not want to give up on life, was unwilling to let go, wanted to fight to the very end. Where that part of me got the heart, I don’t know
- When your own life is threatened, your sense of empathy is blunted by a terrible, selfish hunger for survival
- I had no idea a living being could sustain so much injury and go on living
- We fight no matter the cost of battle, the losses we take, the improbability of success. We fight to the very end. It is not the question of courage. It is something constitutional, an ability to let go. It may be nothing more than life-hungry stupidity
- You might think I lost all hope at that point. I did
- Survival had to start with me. In my experience, a castaway’s worst mistake is to hope too much and do too little
- Survival had to start with me. In my experience, a castaway’s worst mistake is to hope too much and do too little.
Funny Quotes About Survival
Sometimes in the face of desperation and hopelessness. A little laugh with a witty joke can always lift us up. Humour gives us the fleeting sense of being fine. Sometimes that is just what we need. Here, are some funny quotes about survival.
- Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers.And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be,you can survive it
- No one was ever named “Hero” for following the crowd. Heroes set their own course
- Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten
- A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there’s less of you
- Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror,victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival
- If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it.
- Authority has every reason to fear the skeptic, for authority can rarely survive in the face of doubt
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive,nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change
- The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Survival Quotes From Bear Grylls
Bear Grylls has lived a very inspirational. Surviving a plane crash and enduring a coma. Bear found himself surviving alone in forests and deserts alone showing the world how it is to be alone in the wilderness.
- Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying
- Survival is not about being fearless. It’s about making a decision, getting on and doing it, because I want to see my kids again, or whatever the reason might be
- I was always brought up to have a cup of tea at halfway up a rock face
- Life’s full of lots of dream-stealers always telling you you need to do something more sensible. I think it doesn’t matter what your dream is, just fight the dream-stealers and hold onto it
- The rules of survival never change, whether you’re in a desert or in an arena
- Weather can kill you so fast. The first priority of survival is getting protection from the extreme weather
- The appeal of the wild for me is its unpredictability. You have to develop an awareness, react fast, be resourceful and come up with a plan and act on it
- The strong survive, but the courageous triumph
- The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under