May the Force be with you,” says the narrator. This legendary quote, probably the finest in the franchise, is known by all Star Wars fans. But don’t forget about the hundreds of other memorable quotes, sayings, and catchphrases from characters such as Yoda, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and others. These are just a few of our favourite Star Wars movie phrases. There’s no doubt that these words have become a vital part of pop culture, whether it’s because they’ve been etched in our memories or because we’ve seen them on t-shirts, posters, and other memorabilia so many times. Few could have predicted how big of a cultural phenomenon it would become when it all began. The universe George Lucas created in his mind is more relevant than ever, forty years after Star Wars originally inspired a generation of viewers. Its tale of good triumphing over evil, of a hero’s tragic fall and final redemption, has become ingrained in our collective consciousness. The Star Wars series has inspired numerous generations and continues to enchant children all around the world four decades later.
In fact, if you ask someone to name a quotation from the cult classic, almost everyone will be able to come up with at least one! This hand-picked collection of the best Star Wars quotations was produced to highlight some of the most memorable phrases from the films. So, to keep us going till our next dose of Star Wars arrives, we’ve assembled a list of over iconic phrases for Star Wars fans everywhere!
Inspiring Yoda Quotes From Star Wars
.Did you have childhood heroes named Luke, Leia, Obi-Wan, and Han? If you answered with a resounding yes, it’s safe to assume that the ever-expanding Star Wars world captivated your imagination as a child and continues to do so today. If you can’t get enough Star Wars, be sure to check out these motivational Yoda quotes.
- Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
- Smaller in number are we, but larger in mind.
- Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
- Your path you must decide.
- Always pass on what you have learned.
- When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.
- Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will.
- Do. Or do not. There is no try.
- Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
- you will find only what you bring in.
Star Wars Motivational Quotes
‘Star Wars,’ one of the most successful franchises of all time, is a true masterpiece and a gift to humanity from George Lucas (the franchise’s creator). We’ve compiled a selection of motivational ‘Star Wars’ quotations from its fantastic characters in this article. These inspirational words from ‘Star Wars’ are likely to give you goosebumps.
- As long as there’s light, we’ve got a chance. – Poe Dameron
- You can’t stop the change, any more than you can stop the sun from setting.– Shmi Skywalker, The Phantom Menace, 1999.
- I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.– Talon Karrde
- To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best. – Kreia
- Every time I walked away from something I wanted to forget, I told myself it was for a cause that I believed in. A cause that was worth it. Without that, we’re lost.–Cassian Andor, Rogue One, 2016.
- Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view. – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Your focus determines your reality..– Qui-Gon Jinn
- There’s always a bigger fish. – Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace, 1999.
- Never tell me the odds! – Han Solo, The Empire Strikes Back, 1980.
- The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.– Qui-Gon Jinn
Love Quotes From The Star Wars Universe
The ‘Star Wars’ franchise has given us some of the most fascinating characters in fiction history. We’ve produced a list of the top ‘Star Wars’ quotations so you can experience some of the most memorable scenes from the films.
- You’re Nothing. But Not To Me.- Kylo Ren, The Rise of Skywalker, 2019
- Hold me. Like you did by the lake on Naboo, so long ago when there was nothing but our love. No Politics. No Plotting. No War.- Anakin Skywalker, Revenge of the Sith, 2005.
- You know, no matter how much we fought, I’ve always hated watching you leave. – Leia Organa, The Force Awakens, 2015.
- You’re exactly the way I remember you in my dreams. – Anakin Skywalker
- We’re gonna do this… – Poe Dameron.
- “You’re not alone.” – Kylo Ren “Neither Are You” – Rey, The Last Jedi, 2019.
- I’ll see you again. I promise.– The Mandalorian, The Mandalorian, 2019.
- I truly, deeply love you. And before we die, I want you to know. – Anakin Skywalker, Attack of the Clones, 2002.
- Oh, my dear friend. How I’ve missed you. – C-3PO, The Force Awakens, 2015.
- Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love. – Anakin Skywalker, Attack of the Clones, 2002.
Star War Quotes from The Dark Side
Star Wars quotes have inspired people since 1977 when a new sort of movie debuted in theatres all around the world. Several decades later, a total of nine Star Wars films have captivated generations of fans. Regardless of which trilogy you prefer, and whether you celebrate the Star Wars Universe on May 4th or not, we’ve gathered the Star Wars quotations from the dark side in one location.
- I find your lack of faith disturbing.– Darth Vader, A New Hope, 1977.
- Power! Unlimited power! – Darth Sidious, Revenge of the Sith, 2005.
- “I am all the Sith” – Emperor “I am all the Jedi”– Rey, The Last Jedi, 2019.
- If only you knew the power of the dark side. – Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back, 1980.
- You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me. – Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back, 1980.
- Be careful not to choke on your aspirations. – Darth Vader, Rogue One, 2016.
- The dark side is in our blood.– Kylo Ren, The Last Jedi, 2019.
- Luke, don’t give in to hate. That leads to the dark side. – The Ghost of Obi-Wan, The Empire Strikes Back, 1980.
- When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.- Darth Vader, A New Hope, 1977.
- I am your father. – Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back, 1980
Star Wars Quotes At Their Finest
We’ve been introduced to an enormously wide and diverse group of characters throughout three unique Star Wars trilogies. The inhabitants of the Star Wars world have made us laugh and cry, from Jedi Masters and Sith Lords to Queens, Princesses, and Emperors to conmen and rebels. These are some of the most memorable Star Wars phrases.
- Women always figure out the truth. Always. – Han Solo, The Force Awakens, 2015.
- I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.– Jango Fett, Attack of the Clones, 2002.
- Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. – Leia Organa, A New Hope, 1977.
- Chewie, we’re home. – Han Solo, The Force Awakens, 2015.
- You’re all clear, kid. Now blow this thing and go home! – Han Solo, A New Hope, 1977.
- A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…–, A New Hope, 1977.
- I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold. – The Mandalorian, The Mandalorian, 2019.
- The Force will be with you. Always.– Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope, 1977.
- Stop touching things.– The Mandalorian, The Mandalorian, 2019.
- No one’s ever really gone. – Luke Skywalker, The Last Jedi, 2019.
Quotes from Star Wars: Jedi Jargon
“May the Force be with you,” says the narrator. This legendary quote, probably the finest in the franchise, is known by all Star Wars fans. Remember, you don’t have to wait until May 4th to celebrate all things Star Wars. Join us as we look back at the 10 best Star Wars quotes and sayings of all time. We hope they will inspire you today. May the Force be with you at all times.
- Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter
- No longer certain that one ever does win a war, I am
- Your focus determines your reality.
- Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
- We’ll always be with you. No one’s ever really gone. A thousand generations live in you now.
- Who’s the more foolish: the fool or the fool who follows him?
- Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our viewpoint.
- Difficult to see; always in motion is the future.
- In a dark place, we find ourselves and a little more knowledge lights our way.
- Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.
Quotes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
This post is for you if you adore Star Wars and want that the next Star Wars episode would be genuine. Here, I’ll present over 10 Star Wars quotations that every Star Wars fan should read at least once throughout their lives. Enjoy the Most Famous Star Wars Quotes that I’ve compiled for you to use wherever you like!
- I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.
- Women always figure out the truth. Always.
- This is the way
- Never underestimate a droid.
- In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck
- You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the sun from setting.
- These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
- There’s always a bigger fish
- I got a bad feeling about this.
- I guess every once in a while both sunshine on a womp rat’s tail
‘Star Wars’ Quotes That Will Make You Smile
Star Wars is a tale of good triumphing over evil, of a hero’s tragic fall and final redemption, which has become ingrained in our collective consciousness. It’s difficult to picture someone who has never seen a Star Wars film; it’s even more difficult to conceive someone who has never heard of the saga through references or quotations. It continues to captivate audiences all over the world. Here are the 10 best quotes to make you smile.
- When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.
- Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.
- One day, I will become the greatest Jedi ever. I will even learn how to stop people from dying.
- The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
- I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.
- I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It makes you stronger.
- The belonging you seek is not behind you…it is ahead.
- Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.
- Now, be brave and don’t look back. Don’t look back.
- Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don’t think, use your instincts.