Robert Kiyosaki is a Japanese American Businessman as well as an Author. He is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company. The companies are all about financial education for personal finance and education about business. They promote education about business and finance through books and videos. He is the creator of the Cashflow Board and also software games that are developed for educating children and adults about business. He is the author of greater than 26 books. He is the owner of several companies. His series of books named Rich Dad Poor Dad has been published and translated into 51 languages.
He is a person with extraordinary skills. He is an investor, entrepreneur, author, financial knowledge activist, and motivational speaker. He has also served as a gunship pilot in the Vietnam War. He has also worked as a Xerox machine salesperson. He is a real estate investor too. He has numerous projects on property management that are currently running throughout America. His series of books Rich Dad Poor Dad is an international bestseller.
Types of Quotes
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes On Opportunity
Opportunities are always open to those who have the presence of hard work and determination in their life. Be ready to achieve whatever you have wished for. Because if your efforts are high enough then your success will be in your hands. Here are some of Robert Kiyosaki’s quotes on opportunities.
- There is more opportunity nowadays at easier and better prices than ever before. I have businesses in probably fifty countries throughout the world and it’s never been easier to do business throughout the world. Never. I don’t know what people are complaining about.
- Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you.
- Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their income-generating assets and acquire great wealth.
- Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.
- Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained financially to recognize opportunities right in front of them. The rich have learned to recognize opportunities as well as how to create them.
- Don’t just try to find great opportunities. Find an opportunity and make it great.
- Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen with your mind.
- There are no bad business and investment opportunities, but there are bad entrepreneurs and investors.
- Opportunities are all around you, you just need to be able to see them.
- We live in a global community and we can’t remain isolated. I believe that when we hold a very narrow view about our attitudes of politics or culture or religion, then we cut out the opportunity to engage with other points of view.
Inspirational Quotes By Robert Kiyosaki
Inspiration comes from influencers who have struggled enough and have achieved success with great dedication and determination. Robert Kiyosaki is one of such influencers. He is a multitalented person and has achieved every bit of success through hard struggles. Check out some of his inspirational quotes.
- I’d rather welcome change than cling to the past.
- Don’t be so bitter about a bad experience from your past that you miss the opportunities in front of you.
- In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling. If we never fell, we would never walk.
- The best way to predict the future is to study the past or prognosticate.
- If you’re the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you’re that kind of person, you’ll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for something that never happens. Then, you die a boring old man.
- There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.
- The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.
- Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.
- You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.
- It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.
Quotes About Life By Robert Kiyosaki
Life is a journey that doesn’t know where it is going to end. We just are the tourists of that journey and move from destination to destination. Robert Kiyosaki has penned down inspirational and motivational quotes about life and its various twist and turns. The quotes will motivate you to be the best, to do the best, and to achieve the best.
- Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
- Most people, in their drive to get rich, are trying to build an Empire State Building on a six-inch slab.
- You’re only poor if you give up.
- Just like a board game, the world is always providing us with instant feedback.
- It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!
- If you want to be rich…Don’t allow yourself the luxury of excuses.
- The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life.
- The world is always handing you opportunities of a lifetime, every day of your life, but all too often we fail to see them.
- Occasionally, we all need to look in the mirror and be true to our inner wisdom rather than our fears.
Motivational Business Quotes By Robert Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki has great knowledge about business and entrepreneurship and is also teaching the same through his companies to children and adults. He wants that everybody should be aware of the business and market trends. He helps the children too to learn all the terms and requirements in the world of business. Here are some of his quotes on business.
- The poor get up every day and go work for money, not taking the time to ask the question, ‘Is there another way?
- Money is a powerful force. don’t use it against you. If your self-discipline and financial intelligence are low, money will run over you. It will be smarter than you to take over your life.
- When it comes to money, the only skill most people know is to work hard.
- Money is just an idea.
- Rule One. You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. An asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket.
- The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.
- Skills make you rich, not theories.
- The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money to work for them.
- There is a difference between being poor and being broke. The broke is temporary. Poor is eternal.
- Never say you cannot afford something. That is a poor man’s attitude. Ask HOW to afford it.
Wonderful Quotes On Money By Robert Kiyosaki
Money is the need of every individual on this planet. Money cannot buy real happiness but money still can some bit of happiness for you. A person without money cannot even live life. They have to forget about a comfortable life. If you want luxury and comfort, then work hard and earn it. Here are some quotes on money by Robert Kiyosaki.
- Money will never make you happy if you are an unhappy person.
- Financial freedom is a mental, emotional, and educational process.
- The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.
- Before you can transform your wallet from poor to rich, you’ve got to transform your spirit from poor to rich.
- When you are young, work to learn, not to earn.
- Watch what the idiots are doing and do the opposite.
- The primary difference between rich people and poor people is how they handle fear.
- Change your focus, from making money to serving more people. Serving more people makes the money come in.
- Losers are people who are afraid of losing.
- Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from it.
Beautiful Robert Kiyosaki Quotes On Network Marketing
Robert Kiyosaki has great knowledge of marketing, finance, and business. Hence, he has focused on network marketing that he believes will change the situation of the world of business. He has penned some best quotes on network marketing. Check them out over here.
- The network marketing industry offers many unique benefits to those who want more out of life.
- If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old-style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business.
- More important than the HOW we achieve financial freedom, is the WHY. Find YOUR reasons why you want to be free and wealthy.
- A network marketing business is based upon the leaders pulling people up, while a traditional corporate or government business is based upon only promoting a few and keeping the masses of employees content with a steady paycheck.
- Nine out of ten businesses fail; so I came up with a foolproof plan – create ten businesses.
- Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world today.
- Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.
- By its very nature and design, Network Marketing is a strikingly Fair, Democratic, Socially Responsible system of generating wealth.
- Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold.
- If you cannot sell, you cannot be an entrepreneur. If you cannot sell, you cannot raise money. if the thought of sales terrifies you, get a job at a dept. store and start there. Or get a job with a company like Xerox that requires that you go around to businesses and knock on doors. As your courage increases, you may want to try a company in network marketing or direct sales that is willing to train you.
Excellent Investment Quotes By Robert Kiyosaki
The more you invest, the more you will earn. Yes, the more you invest your time in learning, struggling, getting knowledge, and doing hard work, you will achieve the destination that you have wished to reach one day. It will be a long process but if you have patience and dedication then definitely you can achieve it. Here are some of his quotes on investment.
- I think of money only as a medium of exchange. In reality, money by itself has very little value. So as soon as I have money, I want to exchange it for something of real value. The irony is that many people who cling desperately to money spend that money on things of very little value—and that is why they are poor.
- A business needs both a spiritual and a business mission to be successful, especially at the beginning.
- Good cash-flow managers review their cash position daily, looking at cash sources and needs for the next week, month, and quarter.
- He said it was better to work years at creating an asset rather than to spend your life working hard for money to create someone else’s asset.
- Whatever your reality is about money inside of you is the reality of money outside of you. You cannot change your outside reality until you first change your inside reality about money.
- Your brain can be your most powerful asset. But if not used properly, it can be your most powerful liability.
- It’s not what we say out loud that determines our lives. It’s what we whisper to ourselves that has the most power.
- Life is a cruel teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson.
- They want to do things on their own rather than invest in a little study.
- The person becomes attached to the vehicle and then fails to see all the other investment vehicles and procedures available.
Popular Quotes Of Robert Kiyosaki
This supremely talented person has given so many inspirational and influential quotes for the youngsters that cannot be counted even. The knowledge and education he is imparting to the children are just incredible. He has explored every field of life and emerged as a successful influencer and motivational speaker for young minds. Check out some of his best quotes.
- It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit than cut your dreams.
- It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.
- Hoping drains your energy. Action creates energy.
- The most successful people are mavericks who aren’t afraid to ask why, especially when everyone thinks it’s obvious.
- The trouble with school is they give you the answer, then they give you the exam. That’s not life.
- Successful people ask questions. They seek new teachers. They’re always learning.
- The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.
- The most life-destroying word of all is the word tomorrow.
- Complaining about your current position in life is worthless. Have a spine and do something about it instead.
- If you’re still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (Go to school, get a job, and save money), you’re losing.
More Quotes –
- [New Messages] Pride Month and LGBT Quotes for Uplifting you in 2023
- [New] 154 International Youth Day Quotes, Wishes, Themes in 2023
- [New Wishes] Solitude Quotes about Peaceful Loneliness in 2023
- [New Messages] Gym Quotes to keep you Fit in 2023
- [New Messages] 90 International Day of Charity Wishes Quotes in 2023