No matter what “Home” means to you. We all love what home means to us. The nostalgia that we feel, the sense of peace and belonging that we get from our houses. Ahh, can be felt nowhere else. Some of us never realize how to be important and precious it can be for us. The homes that we live in slowly start to become a part of us and who we are. Occasionally in our lives, we need a reminder of how important our homes can be. We need a reminder here and there about our homes and the loved ones who reside there.
So, are you feeling homesick? Away from home and longing for your room? Well, worry not we have the fix for you. Here, are some quotes for our homes.
Types of Quotes
Quotes For Your Homes That You Love
Do you not love your home? Of course, you do. If you don’t like being at home, it means that it is not your home. Here, are some quotes for our homes.
- There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home
- Home is where our story begins
- Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends
- A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of hopes and dreams
- What I love most about my home is who I share it with
- Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to
- Home is not a place…it’s a feeling
- Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams
- The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back
Some Quotes For Returning Home
Coming back home is special. After you have been away for a long time home feels more like home. You start to appreciate it more. Here, are some quotes for returning home.
- Life takes you unexpected places, love brings you home.
- Maybe the reason you can never go home again is that, once you’re back, you can never leave
- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back
- Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again
- I will be seeing you soon and it will be better than anything else
- I believe that all of our lives we’re looking for home and if we’re really lucky, we find it in someone’s loving arms. I think that’ what life is-coming home
- Coming home to my family afterward makes the work richer, easier and more fun
- Coming home to friends with wagging tails and loving hearts makes everyday a good day
- I left the light in my heart on in case you ever wanted to come back home
- No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow
Some Quotes About Departing From Home
Leaving home can be difficult and for some people, it can be exciting. To some people, the thought of leaving home can be dreadful. Here, are some quotes about leaving your home.
- The first step to living the life that you want is leaving the life that you don’t want
- When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind.
- You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family
- Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
- Everyone will end up leaving you at one point or another, but it’s the ones who come back that are most important
- Family, like branches on a tree we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one
- Love is standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it is to leave and you can never let go without leaving your footprints
- Feeling sad to leave doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go
- Leave the past behind. You may not feel better about it, but it will be better for you
- We might be miles apart, but I’ll always carry you in my heart
Comforting Quotes For Homes
The feeling of being is very comforting. The peace and tranquillity that we feel in our home. Man, it can not be beaten. Here, are some comforting quotes about homes.
- A happy home starts with a happy mom
- Home is where you feel loved, appreciated and safe
- There is no shame in feeling homesick. It means you come from a happy home
- Every happy home has a foundation of love and a framework of support
- The secret of a happy home is that the members of the family learn how to give and receive love
- A house is made with walls and beams. A home is made with love and dreams
- There’s no place like home
- A happy home is the starting place for love, hopes and dreams.
Short And Sweet Quotes About Home
A home, in spite of it being small. We still love our homes. It’s the place where we are most comfortable. Here, are some short and sweet quotes for homes.
- Home is where one starts from
- Where thou art, that is my home
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind
- Home is everything you can walk to
- Home is the nicest word there is
- The ache for home lives in all of us
- May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends
- If I see it in nature, I know it will work in a home
- Home is the place we love best and grumble the most.
- Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms
Quotes About Family And Home
A home is a place where we all have our loved ones. It is said that a home is a place where the family resides. A family makes the home best. Here, are some quotes about family and home.
- Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love
- Kindness goes a long ways lots of times when it ought to stay at home
- You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
- They created a home where I felt safe. I could make mistakes. Failure wasn’t punished
- Charity begins at home, but it should not end there
- nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing
- Home is where somebody notices when you are no longer there
- The longest road out is the shortest road home
- Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.
Hindi Quotes For Home
Home is what we all love. No matter, what language we speak, we love our homes. Here, are some home quotes in Hindi.
- इंसान चाहता है कि उसे उड़ने को पर मिले, परिंदा चाहता है कि उसे रहने को घर मिले
- तोड़ दिए मैंने घर के आईने सभी, प्यार में हारे हुए लोग मुझसे देखे नहीं जाते
- दोस्ती कब और किस से हो जाएँ अंदाजा नहीं होता है, दिल एक ऐसा घर है जिस में दरवाजा नहीं होता है
- थक चूका हूँ मेहमान की तरह घर आते-आते, बेघर हो गये है हम चंद रूपये कमाते-कमाते
- दूर है मस्जिद क्या चला जाएँ,किसी रोते हुए बच्चे को हँसा दिया जाएँ
- गलतियाँ करने से मैं अब घबराने लगा हूँ,जिम्मेदारियाँ घर की मैं जब से उठाने लगा हूँ
- किसी को घर से निकलते ही मिल गई मंजिल,कोई हमारी तरह उम्र भर सफ़र में रहा
- काश मेरा घर तेरे घर के करीब होता, बात करना न सही देखना तो नसीब होता
Missing Home Quotes
After being away from our homes for so long. The feeling can be suffocation and tough. So, are feeling homesick. Here, are some missing home quotes.
- You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right
- A home is a place loved by both, a king and a peasant.
- Homesickness is nothing. Fifty percent of the people in the world are homesick all the time
- We are homesick for places, we are reminded of places, it is the sounds and smells and sights of places which haunt us and against which we often measure our present
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy
- Home is the place, where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort
- Where we love is home, Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts
- We don’t call it homesick. We call it missing home. There’s not a sickness involved, it’s a state of mind
- We are homesick most for the places we have never known