Every year on February 28th, India celebrates National Science Day to commemorate the discovery of the Raman effect by Indian physicist Sir C. V. Raman on that date in 1928.
The NCSTC petitioned the Indian government in 1986 to declare February 28 as National Science Day. The occasion is today commemorated in schools, colleges, universities, and other intellectual, scientific, technological, medical, and research institutions around the country. The National Science Popularization Awards were established on the occasion of the first NSD (National Science Day) (February 28, 1987) to recognise excellent contributions in the field of science communication and popularisation.
Best National Science Day Quotes
In India, National Science Day (NSD) is observed on February 28 each year to commemorate the discovery of the Raman effect by Indian physicist Sir C. V. Raman on February 28, 1928. Sir C.V. Raman was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for his discovery.
- “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
- Science, similar to life, benefits from its own rot. New actualities burst old tenets; at that point recently divined originations tie old and new together into an accommodating law.
- In science one endeavors to tell individuals, so as to be comprehended by everybody, something that nobody at any point knew previously. Be that as it may, in verse, it’s the definite inverse.
- The Science of today is the technology of tomorrow. Happy National Science Day 2022!
- Outfitted together with his 5 detects, man investigates the universe around him and calls the voyage Science.
- People think of the inventor as a screwball, but no one ever asks the inventor what he thinks of other people. Happy National Science Day 2021!
- “The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.”
- “Above all, don’t fear difficult moments. The best comes from them.”
- The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it
- “The important thing is to never stop questioning [or learning].”
- Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. Happy National Science Day!
- “Everything is theoretically impossible until it is done.”
- The whole edifice of modern physics is built up on the fundamental hypothesis of the atomic or molecular constitution of matter.
- Extraordinary instances of virtuoso – a Mozart, a Shakespeare, or a Carl Friedrich Gauss – are markers on the way along which our species seems bound to step.
- “The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.”
- “Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition.”
- “Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.”
- Nature makes a number out of her loveliest ballads for the magnifier and furthermore the telescope.
- “What we know is a drop, what we don’t know is an ocean.”
- A science is any control in which the trick of this age can go past the point come to by the virtuoso of the last age.
Inspirational National Science Day Quotes
This day, known as National Science Day, is dedicated to new discoveries and developments. ‘Women in Science’ is the theme for this year’s National Science Day. The National Science Day’s main event will be held at the Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi. The ceremony will be attended by President Ram Nath.
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
- Science has evidence with no sureness. Creationists have assurance with no confirmation.
- Science is a certain something, knowledge is another. Science is an edged instrument, with which men play like kids, and cut their very own fingers.
- The occasion of National Science Day reminds us all the way science has contributed towards our life. Wishing a very Happy National Science Day to all.
- “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.”
- “Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.”
- National Science Day is all about celebrating the goodness science has brought into our lives. Warm wishes on the occasion of National Science Day to everyone.
- “I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.”
- The most energizing expression to hear in science, the one that envoys new disclosures, isn’t Eureka! (I discovered it!) however That’s clever..
- In science the credit goes to the man who persuades the world, not the man to whom the thought initially happens.
- “Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.”
- Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is the character. Happy National Science Day!
- “Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.”
- Science is that the decent counterpoison to the toxic substance of eagerness and superstitious idea
- Science is a burial ground of dead thoughts.
- In contrasting religious conviction with science, I attempt to recall that science is conviction moreover.
- Darwin has intrigued us with regards to the historical backdrop of nature’s innovation.
- Nobody should approach the sanctuary of science with the spirit of a cash changer.
- Research is what i’m doing once I don’t perceive what i’m doing.
- “In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.”
- I strongly believe that fundamental science cannot be driven by instructional, industrial, governmental or military pressures. This was the reason why I decided, as far as possible, not to accept money from the government.
- I feel it is unnatural and immoral to try to teach science to children in a foreign language They will know facts, but they will miss the spirit.
Happy National Science Day Quotes And Messages
Speeches, debates, science exhibitions, essay writing competitions, quiz competitions, lectures, and other academic events are held in schools, colleges, universities, and other academic institutions across the country on this day.
- Nobody should approach the sanctuary of science with the spirit of a cash handler.
- “Science is magic that works.”
- “The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it.”
- Science and everyday life cannot and should not be separated.
- In case you’re not a piece of the appropriate response, you’re a piece of the hasten.
- Each science starts as theory and finishes as craftsmanship.
- I think science has appreciated an uncommon achievement since it has such a restricted and tight domain in which to center its endeavors. Specifically, the physical universe.
- The critical thing in science isn’t such a great amount to acquire new realities as to find better approaches for pondering them.
- Each decent development in science has issued from a fresh out of the box new daringness of creative ability.Let’s celebrate the science of day to day life.
- Science is the extraordinary antitoxin to the toxin of excitement and superstition.
- For those who love science know that sky is the limit when it comes to learning new things in science. Wishing a very Happy National Science Day.
- The most energizing expression to tune in to in science, the one that proclaims the principal revelations, isn’t Eureka! (I discovered it!) anyway that is funny….
- “Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world.”
- An investigation is an inquiry which science stances to Nature, and an estimation is the account of Nature’s answer.
- “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.”
- “Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge.”
- Researchers should express the sentiments upon that their realities ar essentially based.
- It is generally believed that it is the students who derive benefit by working under the guidance of a professor. In reality, the professor benefits equally by his association with gifted students working under him.
- “In science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not to the man to whom the idea first occurs.”
- A physicist talks material science to the researcher and science to the physicists, on the other hand he meets another physicist, they exclusively examine women.
National Science Day Quotes For Science Students
Since 1928, the 28th of February has been observed as National Science Day in India. And to commemorate the event, we’re doing what we do best: sharing the finest National Science Day Quotes from Famous Scientists with you.
- “Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand.”
- Science doesn’t perceive its obligation to creative ability.
- Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality
- The universe is loaded with mysterious things calmly trusting that our minds will develop more honed.
- Science is each one of those things which are affirmed to such an extent, that it is outlandish to retain one’s temporary assent.
- “We cannot solve problems with the same thinking we used to create them.”
- A reality could be a simple explanation that everyone accepts. it’s blameless, except if found blameworthy. A speculation could be a novel proposal that no one wants to accept. it’s blameworthy, till found viable
- “What you learn from a life in science is the vastness of our ignorance.”
- “Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge.”
- The ability to botch somewhat is the genuine wonder of DNA. Without this exceptional quality, we would even now be anaerobic microorganisms and there would be no music.
- “Science is the acceptance of what works and the rejection of what does not. That needs more courage than we might think.”
- The imperative issue in science isn’t most to get new realities on find new ways that of thinking about them.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Happy National Science Day!
- “There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.”
- “If you know you are on the right track, if you have this inner knowledge, then nobody can turn you off… no matter what they say.”
- “The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.”
- “We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less
- “Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.”
- Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion. Happy National Science Day!
- Science has made U.S.A. divine beings even before we keep an eye on ar merit being men
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe. Happy National Science Day!
- “Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.”
- If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. Happy National Science Day!
Impressive National Science Day Messages
This day commemorates the discovery of the Raman Effect by Sir CV Raman, a notable Indian scientist, in 1928. In 1930, he was also awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for his discovery. The National Council for Science and Technology Communication has selected this day to honour this achievement.
- The essence of science is independent thinking, hard work, and not equipment. When I got my Nobel Prize, I had spent hardly 200 rupees on my equipment.
- “The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.”
- “Science means constantly walking a tightrope between blind faith and curiosity; between expertise and creativity; between bias and openness; between experience and epiphany; between ambition and passion; and between arrogance and conviction – in short, between and old today and a new tomorrow.”
- Certainties are not science — as the lexicon isn’t writing.
- “Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and reinvigorate it.”
- “Modern science has been a voyage into the unknown, with a lesson in humility waiting at every stop. Many passengers would rather have stayed home.”
- There is one thing captivating in regards to science. One gets such discount returns of guess out of such a unimportant venture of the real world.
- I am constrained to expect that science will be utilized to advance the intensity of prevailing gatherings instead of to fulfill men.
- “Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.”
- Science is that tool that has given us the power to change this world and therefore, we must use it wisely. Warm wishes on National Science Day to everyone.
- “Science is not only a disciple of reason but also one of romance and passion.”
- “Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.”
- More than intellect, a successful scientist needs a character because that is what defines his achievements. Warm wishes on National Science Day to everyone.
- The extraordinary men of science are preeminent craftsmen.
- On the off chance that we wish to influence another world we to have the material prepared. The first, as well, was made out of turmoil.
Attractive National Science Day Quotes
National Science Day’s major goal is to raise public awareness about the relevance of science in our daily lives and to inspire people by popularising science and technology. Every year, a different theme is used to commemorate the day.
Future of STI: Impact on Education Skills and Work’ is the theme for National Science Day 2022. Everything in and around us is based on scientific principles. So, with this fantastic National Science Day Quotes Collection, honour the spirit of science.
- “Science and everyday life cannot and should not be separated.” “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
- Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science. Happy National Science Day 2022!
- “Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.”
- In all science, mistake goes before reality, and it is preferred it ought to go first over last.
- “Every brilliant experiment, like every great work of art, starts with an act of imagination.”
- “Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer; art is everything else.”
- The improver of regular science totally will not recognize specialist, in that capacity. For him, doubt is the most elevated of obligations: daze confidence the one reprehensible sin.
- Towards the end of February 1928, I took the decision of using brilliant monochromatic illumination obtained by the aid of the commercially available mercury arcs sealed in quartz tubes.
- “Science is the knowledge of consequences, and dependence of one fact upon another.”
- The skeptic is a genuine man of science; he questions just himself and his translations, however he has confidence in science.
- Science may set cutoff points to learning, yet ought not set breaking points to creative ability.
- I think science has delighted in an uncommon accomplishment because of it’s such a limited and slim domain inside which to center its endeavors. Specifically, the physical universe
- “There is no law except the law that there is no law.”
- The entire of science is simply a refinement of ordinary reasoning.
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
- The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom ?
- “I am among those who think that science has great beauty.”
- Research is what I’m doing when I don’t have the foggiest idea what I’m doing.
- “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.”
- Science never solves a problem without creating ten more. Happy National Science Day!
- On the off chance that your investigation needs measurements, you should have completed a superior test.
- The best disclosures of science have dependably been those that constrained us to reexamine our convictions about the universe and our place in it.