Naruto Uzumaki, a naughty teenage ninja, strives for attention as he aspires to be the Hokage, the village’s leader, and greatest ninja. Naruto is a traditional shounen series full of motivational lines, emotive life lessons, thought-provoking characters, and a compelling tale that propels the series along. It tells the tale of Naruto Uzumaki, a teenage ninja who aspires to be the Hokage, the village’s leader, and wants acclaim from his peers. The tale is divided into two sections, the first of which takes place during Naruto’s pre-adolescent years and the second during his adolescent years. Each quote in this post will illustrate that, as well as some relatable quotes with which you can identify.
Let’s get going with every character and quotes. We included Naruto Uzumaki Quotes in starting. After that you will find different characters and quotes by them. Further we ended Naruto journey with some wise Naruto quotes. Hope you will enjoy!
Types of Quotes
Naruto Uzumaki Quotes
Naruto Uzumaki is one of the best characters in Anime. On the day of his birth, Naruto Uzumaki was designated as the jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails, a fate that caused him to be despised by the majority of Konoha throughout his youth. He is an inspiration to many people so we compiled a list of some of Naruto Uzumaki’s top quotes because he has so many great quotes.
- “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother!” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “Once you question your own belief, it’s over.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we are able to bathe in peace and prosperity now. To ingrain this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to maintain the peace.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.” – Naruto Uzumaki
Quotes By Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha was the Uchiha clan’s legendary leader. He was one of the Strongest characters in naruto. He is the most loved villain and he has so many wise sayings So, We have created a list of some of the best quotes of Madara Uchiha which will make you love him more.
- “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
- “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
- “Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara Uchiha
- “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
- “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
- “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara Uchiha
- “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
- “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
- “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.” – Madara Uchiha
- “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha Quotes
Itachi Uchiha is the brother of Sasuke Uchiha and one of the most prominent characters in the Naruto series, thus there are plenty of wonderful Itachi Uchiha quotes to give you shivers. You have no concept of how sophisticated this “enemy” is if you haven’t seen Naruto Shippuden all the way through! Many of Itachi Uchiha’s best quotes are rather inspiring.
- “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “You and I are flesh and blood. I’m always going to be there for you, even if it’s only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That’s what big brothers are for.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “The ones who aren’t able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
- “Your comrades are there to make up for what you cannot do and to prevent you from ignoring things that you actually might have been able to do.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “The people of this clan are all the same. You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what’s most important. Change is impossible, in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?” – Itachi Uchiha
- “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.” – Itachi Uchiha
Famous Quotes By Jiraiya
Jiraya was a legendary sannin, Jiraiya traveled all over the world in pursuit of knowledge that would benefit his comrades, the different novels he authored, and, ultimately, the entire world – knowledge that he would pass on to his godson and last disciple, Naruto Uzumaki. He also trained some great shinobis including Nagato, Yahiko, Konan, Minato, and Naruto Himself. We have made a list of some of his best quotes that can be useful in your daily life too.
- “Now my job is to help the next generation and set a good example for them. And for that, I’ll gladly lay down my life, and I’ll be smiling the whole time. It’s what makes us old guys cool, you see.” – Jiraiya.
- “Give up on trying to make me give up.” – Jiraiya.
- “You’re wrong, that’s not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him…” – Jiraiya.
- “I’d wager, we even learned things we shouldn’t know.” – Jiraiya.
- “Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what.” – Jiraiya.
- “A tale is only good as it’s final turn of events. A plot twist. And mistakes are important part of a plot, too.” – Jiraiya.
- “If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya.
- “I believe…that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another!” – Jiraiya.
- “Wherever someone thinks of you, that’s where home is.” – Jiraiya.
- “Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn’t the number of Jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up.” – Jiraiya
Quotes By Gaara
Gaara is the saddest character in Naruto. Before he was born, he was chosen as the jinchuriki of the One-Tailed Shukaku, forcing the residents of Suna to fear him as a monster. Gaara grew up hating the world and only thinking about himself, finding meaning in his existence by murdering anybody he came across. He faced a lot of betrayals, problems, and hatred. Here are some of the quotes by Gaara which can make you feel his pain.
- “If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there?” – Gaara
- “He was the one who taught me to deepen my bond with my people. Thanks to him, I was able to regain my true self. That village has him, the one who cherishes a friend’s bond more than anyone I know. Naruto Uzumaki… Knowing him and the friends he holds so dear, they will overcome this disaster and grow even stronger from it.” – Gaara
- “Just because someone is important to you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that, that person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil… People cannot win against their loneliness.” – Gaara
- “In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power.” – Gaara
- “Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.” – Gaara
- “Now there’s something I understand a little better. Hate, sadness, even joy. To be able to share it with another person… Naruto Uzumaki. From fighting him I learned that. He knew pain like I did and then he taught me that you can change your path. I wish that one day I can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon… But as the sand’s Kazekage.” – Gaara
- “People cannot win against their loneliness.” – Gaara
- “Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It’s only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it.” – Gaara
- “You have the same eyes as I do…the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength… Just like mine. Your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness.” – Gaara
- “We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light.” – Gaara
Nagato was known as Pain. He was an Amegakure shinobi and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan. Nagato dreamed of bringing peace to the warring shinobi world by forming Akatsuki with his pals (and fellow war orphans) Yahiko and Konan. As it is in his name, he was the one who was in the most pain. He wanted everyone to know that pain and here are some of his quotes that might make you feel pain.
- “Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one – I always had pain.” – Pain
- “Love breeds sacrifice… which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” – Pain
- “Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because. No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start a war.”- Pain
- “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to grow because life’s greatest struggle in through the pain.” – Pain
- “Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.” – Pain
- “There is no such thing as real peace! It’s impossible as long as we live in this accursed world!” – Pain
- “We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge that we deem to be justice. But if there is justice in revenge, then that same justice will breed only more revenge and trigger a cycle of hatred.” – Pain
- “If you don’t share the pain with someone, you will never understand the pain.” – Pain
- “Too many people have died here…their pain is what helped me grow up.” – Pain
- “Pain is the way to bring peace.” – Pain
Inspirational Quotes In Naruto
Naruto is based on factual world events, and there are many genuine issues in the Naruto series, such as social, political, and other crises. And you’ll presume that the same is true in our reality. This type of situation is addressed in the Naruto Manga series, which demonstrates how to deal with such unpredictability. There are so many inspirational quotes and characters in naruto, here is the list of some of the inspirational quotes by great characters.
- “Humans… Do humans have a purpose when they are born? I have been wondering recently. Because they are born, do they have an important duty? The meaning of being born… For humans to find that answer… It is the one freedom God gave them.” – Kimimaro
- “In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
- “I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free.” – Kimimaro
- “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
- “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.” – Shino Aburame
- “Even if it’s been a while, you should remember your comrades faces. Why? Because otherwise you will hurt their feelings when they call out to you.” – Shino Aburame
- “Naruto‘s here because he’s made up his mind. My resolve is nothing compared to his now! I’m supposed to be a ninja, but all I’ve ever done is lean on him and cry… I was supposed to change that… I came here and I thought I was ready. But I can’t do anything… I can’t say anything. The only thing that remains for me… is to believe in them!” – Sakura Haruno
- “No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha
- “Somewhere inside of me? Take a good look, there’s nothing inside of me anymore! I don’t feel pain, I don’t feel anything! You need to let that guilt go Kakashi. This wind hole wasn’t your doing… It was made by this evil, cruel world.” – Obito Uchiha
- “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
Wise Naruto Quotes
There were so many wise characters in the whole show but here are some underrated wise quotes for you by different characters. This character quotes will help you gain different perspective for different situation. So, understand every word to gain better understanding of it.
- “It’s because we help out when they’re in trouble that we can count on them to come running when we need it.” – Nara Shikamaru
- “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Nara Shikamaru
- “When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don’t give up, because they want to fly again.” – Genma Shiranui
- “If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard.” – Rock Lee
- “The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.” – Neji Hyuga
- “Sasuke’s out there right now, heading toward Orochimaru. We can’t allow such evil to take someone from our village… that is not our way.” – Neji Hyuga
- “I could say I’m not sad, but I’d be lying. The problem is the world won’t let me stay a kid forever, so I can’t lie around crying about it either.” – Nara Shikamaru
- “A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee
- “Fear. That is what we live with. And we live it everyday. Only in death are we free of it.” – Neji Gyuga
- “Right now, Sasuke is in the darkness. The only one who can save him is you, Naruto.” – Neji Hyuga