Home is a location where we can be happy, and it is also the only place where we can achieve a peaceful environment. Our minds constantly motivate us to return home whenever we go out for employment outside the house. We recall home the most when we go since it is the only location where everyone spends time together and listens to one other. Home is a source of inspiration or inspiration that inspires us to love our families; whenever you are lonely, go home, sit and talk with your family, and spend time with them; you will be highly pleased. You will be the happiest when you return home, regardless of how many days you stay or where you go for a walk.
We’ve always been shocked at how much a single quote can make a difference in that endeavour. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of longing home quotes for anyone experiencing homesickness while away from home. Continue reading for more quotes such as sweetheart missing home quotes which we hope will make you feel better. There are also sad missing home quotes, so people can get the feeling of living away from family.
Types of Quotes
Sweet Missing Home Quotes
You can’t find the same peace you have at home, no matter how much you enjoy travelling. Your house is a haven where you may enjoy the warmth of being with your loved ones while also enjoying the convenience of your belongings and bedroom. You may be yourself in your own house, surrounded by wonderful childhood memories.
- Home is a feeling of love and peace. I miss my home like crazy.
- Here is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
- There is nothing like a home that’s why we miss it.
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.
- Missing those nights, missing that sky, I’ve been missing home.
- We know the worth of home right after leaving it.
- Where we love is home, a home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
- A home is a place you grow up wanting to leave and grow old wanting to get back to.
- If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.
- There is no shame in feeling homesick, it means you come from a happy home.
Sad Missing Home Quotes
When you’re away from home and homesick, it’s one of the saddest feelings you can have. When you miss your family the most, you feel helpless not to be at home with them. These sad missing home quotes are great for expressing how you feel while you’re far away from home.
- There is no place more delightful than one’s own fireplace.
- There is nothing like home that’s why we miss it.
- Keeping calm is just impossible when it comes to missing my home.
- If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard.
- We know the worth of home right after leaving it.
- We all share a special desperation for home.
- Of all other things in my home, I miss my bed.
- Home is where the heart can rest.
- Home is where MUM is.
- I miss my home like crazy.
Nothing dampens the pleasure of travel like homesickness. This devious beast may appear quietly at first, lying beneath the surface for a while before rearing its ugly head. It seems out of nowhere on other moments, as though a slap in the face. In any case, one thing is sure: homesickness stinks. When you’re missing home terribly, it takes the wind out of your sails, and travelling becomes a chore. It’s crazy, really—you can be in paradise and still want for the home you couldn’t wait to leave!
- How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home? ─ Wilblockquoteam Faulkner
- Where thou art, that is home. – Emily Dickenson
- We share our dwellings, and afterward, our dwellings shape us. – Winston Churchill
- Home is the place where we are treated the best but grumble the most.─ unknown
- Home is four walls that enclose the right person. – Helen Rowland
- The home’s where you go when you run out of homes. ─ John le Carré
- Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore. ─ (Robin Hobb, Fool’s Fate)
- The Kitchen is the heart of the home.─ Unknown
- A well-loved home will always be a bit of a beautiful mess. ─ Unknown
- Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home.─ Unknown
Quotes to Make Homesick People Happy
The appropriate sayings can be beautiful gifts that show how much you care about friends and family members, no matter how far apart you are or how long it will be until you see them again. You’ll both like these clever phrases about how much you miss their company and how much you adore them. After all, your closest family and friends have one thing in common: they love and support you even when things are tough and lonely.
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. – Irina Shayk
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. – Jane Austen
- If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard. – Angela Wood
- Home is not where you live but where they understand you. – Christian Morgenstern
- You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right. – Maya AAngelou
- Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, a dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest. – Robert Montgomery
- Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere. – Mr. K. Soni
- Home is four walls that enclose the right person. – Helen RRowland
Missing Home and Mom Quotes
Every child’s mother is a source of universal comfort. Their presence, touch, and affection are all unconditional and unquantifiable. If you lose your mother, whether she is alive or dead, I’m sure you will miss all of the old memories and times you shared with her. We cannot explain the sadness of losing a mother, but we can express how much we miss them in our lives.
- Sadness is not being able to give your mom a hug. – Unknown
- Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything. – C.S. Lewis
- No matter what age… I’ll always need you mom. – Unknown
- Missing your mother and not being able to see her is the worst feeling ever. – Unknown
- You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you. ― Janet Fitch, White Oleander
- No daughter and mother should ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. – Christie Watson
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. – Unknown
- I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.― Renita Weems
- The death of a mother is the first sorrow wept without her.― Anonymous
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation. ― Mark Twain
Missing Family Quotes
It’s challenging to feel connected when your closest friends and family are thousands of miles away. At the very least, acknowledging how much you miss your family allows you to reminisce about your shared memories. And sending lovely “missing you” quotes to bridge the distance is sometimes the most acceptable way to show those relatives (and friends who are so close they may as well be family) how much you miss them.
- Missing someone is part of loving them. Not until you are apart do you realize how much they mean to you. -Nikhil Saluja
- I would really like to spend more time with the family. Every time I go abroad I miss them all dreadfully. -Jilly Cooper
- The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson
- The ache for home lives in all of us. The place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. -Maya Angelou
- The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back. -Wendy Wunder
- You can’t see air, but you need it to breathe and it is always there. Likewise, your family may not be in sight, but we need each other and will always be there. -Anonymous
- People come and go in our lives, but a beauty of life is that our family is always there. -Catherine Pulsifer
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. -Mario Puzo
- Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. -Anonymous
- As a family, we make – not take – time for each other. That is the key to a strong chain even though some links don’t touch. -Anonymous
Missing Friends Quotes
Friends are lifelines for us. They’re the ideal crime partners, with the most forgiving shoulders to rest on. We are sure you all have pals with whom you shared your feelings, pleasure, laughter, grief, and a whole lot more as a child. However, as we grow older, we may be forced to split ways with our friends owing to distance, break-ups, obligations, death, and other factors. You may wish to reconnect with old acquaintances and relive your childhood, school, or college years.
- When I miss my, best friend, I miss my happiness.
- Distance means so little when someone means so much.
- Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee. – John Green
- When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.
- Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
- What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. – Richard Wilbur
- Missing our friend is missing ourselves from the world. – Sashank Varma
- One of the worst things in the world is to miss your BFF, so come back soon.
Missing Brother Quotes
It’s always exciting to gather the entire family in one location. It evokes fond recollections and a special closeness that can only be found between siblings. When it’s time out with a brother, the delight has no bounds. They are always beautiful and make life seem so simple. When it’s time to say “goodbye,” it’s a terrible moment, and it’s made even more difficult when you haven’t seen each other in a long time.
- A day without you is like a sea of sorrow so painful and now that distance has separated us, I wonder how to cope with my life.
- If I can make everything easy for you I will do but I am God who decides destiny. I wish I can just make us stay together forever.
- I will forever miss you because you are the most handsome brother I have ever met in my life. I love you, cherish you and I miss you more.
- Many things you have done in my life that I cannot possibly pay you back. I remember those days you hug me whenever I am hurt.
- I miss your smile, your companionship and the entire advice you used to give me. I love you so much.
- I have never seen a younger brother like you before in my life; you make me happy almost all the time. I miss you.
- For the rest of my life, I will always find every reason to appreciate the effort you took to make me somebody today. I miss you.
- I am willing to be yours forever as your younger brother. I love you and pray that we shall meet anytime soon. I miss you.
- Your love has changed my life completely and made me a generous younger brother; I miss you and the entire love you showed to me.
- I use to misplace things and yet feel pain for sometimes and then resume my normal life but since the day you left us my wound refused to heal.