Flag Day is also called National Flag Day in the United States. This day is celebrated to honor the National Flag and is observed on 14th June. This holiday indicates the date when the First National Flag of the US that was designed in the year 1777. The National Flag Day in India is celebrated on December 7th from the year 1949. In India, it is also known as Armed Forces Flag Day. This day is observed to dedicate to collecting funds from the people for the welfare of the Indian Armed Forces personnel. Flag Day is naturally called Flying Flag Day.
Flag Day is celebrated in India to honor the martyrs and the men in uniform who fought for the country and to protect the country’s people. Flag Day is the most special day for every country. Now, we must respect the sacrifices done by the army men and their families to allow them to fight for us. The best quotes to show our gratitude towards the army personnel are given over here. Check it out.
Types of Quotes
Patriotic Flag Day Quotes
Patriotism is the feeling that is present in us from birth. Through this day, we show our gratitude and honor towards the martyred soldiers. The soldiers who have fought for our safety and the country’s welfare. Here are some quotes to show patriotism. Check out the patriotic flag day quotes to make people aware of this day.
- To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have one people, one nation, one flag. – Pauline Hanson.
- Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. – Adrian Cronauer
- It is the flag just as much of the man who was naturalized yesterday as of the men whose people have been here many generations. – Henry Cabot Lodge
- When we honor our flag, we honor what we stand for as a Nation — freedom, equality, justice, and hope. – Ronald Reagan
- If you want a symbolic gesture, don’t burn the flag; wash it. – Norman Thomas
- Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people’s minds and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead. – Arundhati Roy
- A thoughtful mind, when it sees a nation’s flag, sees not the flag, but the nation itself. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. – James Bryce
- Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. – Adlai Stevenson
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
Best Flag Day Quotes
The motto of The Flag Day in America is “In God We Trust”. The need to celebrate Flag Day is also to create awareness among the individuals to respect this day and also to motivate the individual to be like the army personnel and serve the country. Check out the best quotes on Flag Day.
- This flag which we honor and under which we serve is the emblem of our unity, our power, our thought, and our purpose as a nation. – Woodrow Wilson
- You’re the emblem of the land I love, the home of the free and the brave. – George M. Cohan, ‘You’re A Grand Old Flag.
- Every glory that we associate with it is the result of duty done. — Calvin Coolidge
- A man may climb Everest for himself, but at the summit, he plants his country’s flag. – Margaret Thatcher.
- Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of government, not the increase of it. – Woodrow Wilson
- He flew a flag out in our yard. Until the day that he died. – Toby Keith
- When we look at our flag and behold it emblazoned with all our rights, we must remember that it is equally a symbol of our duties. – Calvin Coolidge
- A thoughtful mind, when it sees a nation s flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth. – Henry Ward Beecher.
- The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. – Mike Fitzpatrick
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
Flag Day Quotes In Hindi
Flag Day should be celebrated with gratitude and respect in the heart. On this day, small flags are distributed among people of the color red, deep blue, and light blue representing the three services in India. But Flag Day is not a public holiday. So here are some amazing quotes in Hindi for the occasion of Flag Day.
- तन की मोहब्बत में, खुद को तपाये बैठे हैं, मरेंगे वतन के लिए, शर्त मौत से लगाये बैठे हैं. जय हिन्द
- वा छोरी खुशकिस्मत होया करै, जिसका पति फौजी होया करै.
- अपना घर छोड़ कर, सरहद को अपना ठिकाना बना लिया, जान हथेली पर रखकर, देश की हिफाजत को अपना धर्म बना लिया. जय हिन्द
- देखें, हवा में हमारे झंडे कितनी खूबसूरती से चल रहे हैं!
- दे सलामी इस तिरंगे को जिस से तेरी शान हैं, सर हमेशा ऊँचा रखना इसका जब तक दिल में जान हैं..!! जय हिन्द, जय भारत
- जिनमे अकेले चलने के हौसले होते हैं । एक दिन उन्ही के पीछे काफिले होते हैं ।।
- चीर के बहा दूं लहू दुश्मन के सीने का , यही तो मजा है फौजी होकर जीने का. जय हिन्द
- वो ज़िन्दगी ए के जिसमे देश भक्ति ना हो. अर वा मौत ए के जो तिरंगे म ना लिपटी हो.
- जो सुरक्षा का एहसास दिलाते हैं, जो हथेली पर रखकर जान, हमारी हिफाजत का जिम्मा उठाते हैं. जय हिन्द
- हवा में झंडा, झंडा हमारी आजादी का प्रतीक है।
Wonderful Captions for Flag Day
On Flag Day, the U.S. Army also celebrates the U.S. Army Birthday. Congress adopted the American continental army after reaching a consensus position in the Committee of the Whole on June 14th, 1775. Flag Day is not just celebrated in the U.S.A. but also celebrated in many other countries. Here are some wonderful captions for Flag Day. Check it out.
- Hold the national flag of your country as high as you hold your opinion of yourself.
- A flag is not a mere cloth, it represents our country and hence represents us.
- Everyone should at least try to get the knowledge about the flag of the country they belong to.
- Happy Flag Day to each and every American. It is a proud day for us and we must celebrate it with zeal!
- Flag Day is the reminder that we all are Americans. We all must be very proud of our country, of our culture, of our flag which fills our hearts with pride. – Happy Flag Day!
- The flag of a country is the country’s biggest asset and it should always be respected.
- A nation is represented by its flag and so a flag holds a very high position.
- The national flag of your country will always stir your emotions and give rise to patriotism in you.
- Our flag is our pride and we shall always protect its dignity. – Happy National Flag Day!
- If you love your country, you should love and respect the national flag of your country too.
- We will always feel proud of our own country and our own flag whenever we see it amongst the flags of other countries.
Best Wishes for Flag Day
Flag Day is not only meant for you to observe but also to make people aware of its importance and the reason behind observing this day. This day is very important for every citizen of the country because this day marks the day when the first flag was designed. The flag that represents us and our country. Here are best quotes to wish Flag Day to your near and dears.
- Our flag is the representative of our freedom. it is an expression of the unity of all the men and women. Let us recall and celebrate the efforts made by our countrymen that are making our country proud. – Happy Flag Day to you all!
- We are born in the United States of America and we are one. Our flag is the strongest representation of our strength and we would go farthest to fight for it. – Happy Flag Day to you!
- Our national flag stands for our identity, our citizenship and it deserves the highest level of respect.
- American Flag represents every one of us. It is the most sacred thing for every American. – Happy Flag Day!
- You will find yourself hoping that the national flag of your own country is always flying high even if you are living in another country for years.
- American Flag unites every man and woman, it is the strongest symbol of democracy and freedom. – Happy Flag Day!
- We all feel proud when we see our national flag unfurling before us.
- Hold the national flag of your country as high as you hold your opinion of yourself.
- The national flag of a country reminds the citizens of the country about their homes.
- Every flag has a history that deserves to be heard.
Indian National Flag Day Quotes
The three most important significance of Flag Day in India is the rehabilitation of casualties in the battle, the welfare of serving personnel and their families, and resettlement and welfare of ex-servicemen and their families. The idea behind observing Flag Day is to distribute small flags and make people aware of the importance of armed forces. Check out some amazing quotes on Indian National Flag Day.
- We have always been safe when they are around. Thanking our armed forces on Indian Armed Forces Flag Day.
- The occasion of Indian Armed Forces Flag Day reminds us all that we are so truly fortunate to have our Indian armed forces keeping us safe. Warm wishes on this day.
- For the battles they have fought for us, for the glory they have brought to the nation. Let us salute our armed forces on Armed Forces Flag Day.
- They stay awake so that we can sleep. They live in discomfort so that we can live in comfort. Thanking our soldiers on the occasion of Indian Armed Forces Flag Day.
- We have nothing to fear because we have Indian armed forces guarding us. Happy Indian Armed Forces Flag Day to all.
- We are safe because they are there…. Let us salute them all on Indian Armed Forces Flag Day.
- Let us celebrate the occasion of Indian Armed Forces Flag Day by being thankful for our armed forces for everything. Happy Indian Armed Forces Flag Day.”
- There is the National Flag. He must be cold, indeed, who can look upon its folds rippling in the breeze without pride of the country.
- Let us celebrate the special occasion of Indian Armed Forces Flag Day by thanking the brave soldiers who are always guarding us. Happy Indian Armed Forces Flag Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Indian Armed Forces Flag Day. This day must be celebrated with high spirits and great gratitude in our hearts.
Slogans For Flag Day
Slogans are the best way to motivate people to observe Flag Day with a heart full of pride and gratitude. The slogans will also help people to know the importance of this day as well as the flag that represents us. A motivation that will push people to awaken the patriotism in their hearts will be through slogans. Check the slogans on Flag Day.
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it. — Barack Obama
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it. – John Thune
- You’re the emblem of The land I love. The home of the free and the brave. – George M. Cohan
- I am not the flag: not at all. I am but it’s shadow. – Franklin Knight Lane
- This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. — Theodore Roosevelt
- The whole inspiration of our life as a nation flows out from the waving folds of this banner.
- It is truly a blessing for India and for every Indian to have a strong-armed force like you. Warm wishes on Indian Armed Forces Flag Day!
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. — Elmer Davis
- A flag appears ‘mid thunderous cheers, The banner of the Western land. The emblem of the brave and true. – John Philip Sousa
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. — John Thune
Tricolor Flag Quotes
The Tricolor consisting of three colors Orange, white, and green is the National Flag of India. It is the pride of the citizens not only residing in India but also those who are staying abroad. Patriotism doesn’t depend on distance. While watching our National Flag flying high, the feeling of pride, honor, respect, and gratitude arise in our hearts. Here are some quotes to make you feel proud to be Indian. Check it out.
- Flag colors tell the story, of our past and present glory.
- Like your ambitions let it fly; let it flutter reaching the sky.
- National flag is our pride and thus be protected and respected.
- Flying the National Flag is our fundamental right, provided that we don’t undermine its dignity and do it right.
- Display of the National flag of India is governed by the flag code of India.
- Hold it high, take it around but never let it touch the ground.
- Saffron, white and green; more enticing even than any rainbow ever seen.
- National Flag is the Nation’s guiding principle.
- Our flag symbolizes that we are free; remember the ratio two is to three.
- Indian National Flag is like a book of the nation with nothing written on it.
- Display the National flag as you would display your pride.
Also, Checkout –
- [New] 99 Self-Love Quotes for loving Yourself in 2023
- [New Messages] 144 Quotes on Excellence in Education, Life, Business in 2023
- [New] Chocolate Day Quotes for Boyfriend & Girlfriend in 2023
- [New] Short Earth Day Quotes to Save Environment in 2023
- [New Messages] 148 Magical Harry Potter Quotes for Success, Life in 2023