We all must strive to be brave and fierce sometimes. There are times you need to man up and get what you want. People who act like this and deal with life with strength and ferocity. The people in their lives and around them revere them and give them the utmost respect. This is the mentality of an alpha. It is believed that an alpha male demands and respect and imposes his will upon others. Many strive to be the alpha, but not everyone can be like that. It is believed that an alpha male mentality is not bought being rude or imposing your will over others. It is more about showing bravery and strength when needed.
So, are you looking to be an alpha? An alpha male does need some motivation and a boost. It is believed that people love the strength of the alpha and respect them. An important part of an alpha male is their bravery and Ferocity
Types of Quotes
Fierce Quotes For Fierce Men
Fierce and strong men command respect. Their aggressive demeanour demands respect and can lead to a great life among people. It is believed that such people can be amazing to have in life. Here, are some fierce quotes for fierce men.
- I was born with a fierce need for independence
- I don’t always feel fierce and fearless, but I do feel like I’m a rock star at being human
- Being fierce is a compliment! It’s not an insult
- The creative people I admire seem to share many characteristics: A fierce restlessness. Healthy cynicism. A real world perspective. An ability to simplify. Restraint. Patience. A genuine balance of confidence and insecurity. And most importantly, humanity
- When I take good care of myself, it lifts my spirits, boosts my confidence, and makes me feel strong. When someone tries to throw me shade, it bounces right off. I look those haters straight in the eye, keep my chin up and shoulders back. Because I know I’m a fierce queen – and they know it, too
- I am not a snowflake. I am not a sweet, infantilising symbol of fragility and life. I am a strong, fierce, flawed adult woman. I plan to remain that way, in life and in death
- I don’t feel like I have to be nice and apologetic all of the time. I’m trying to be strong and fierce
- I do not believe in using women in combat, because females are too fierce
- We are never doing anyone any favors by withholding our gifts from the world. It’s scary to be fierce, but you can’t compromise that for fear of losing those around you
- I suppose being fierce is a very good thing, and a very cool thing. But more than fierce, I think I’m a strong person and a strong individual. And that’s what I take with me every day
Brave Quotes To Encourage Bravery
There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. It is something we all must have to live our life. We must know how we must act. Here, are some quotes to encourage bravery.
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- Being brave meant that though you might be frightened, you would face the greatest danger if you knew it was the right thing to do.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Bravery and Stupidity are the same thing, the outcome determines your label.
- Being brave means knowing that when you fail, you don’t fail forever.
- You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- If it must be done, it’s best done bravely.
- To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand. He uses both.
Quotes About Life Without Bravery
Life without bravery can be hard. There are times we all must act up and do what we want. Or sometimes we need to do the bravest thing for our loved ones. Here, are some quotes about life without bravery.
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
- Courage is the hallmark of spirituality. Courage comes when you love yourself for who you are.
- Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.
- Courage is found in unlikely places.
- A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.
- Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.
- Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons.
- The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.
- With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.
- My courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’
- Courage is not the absence of fear or despair; it is the capacity to continue on despite them, no matter how great or overwhelming they become.
Quotes About Being Fierce And Commanding Respect
Being fierce is important. Sometimes being strong and aggressive is just what we need in life. Actingnice and cool to everyone is not always great. People can take advantage of you, here are some quotes about being fierce.
- I think you need a fierce, deep pride in the teaching profession and a commitment beyond what most teachers that I know have been willing to make
- One who is fierce leads….and leads well
- It was pitiable to see the strong man’s struggles in the stronger grasp of sorrows of which his fierce pride allowed no one’s observance
- He is fierce like a lion, yet humble in his demeanour
- It was the beauty and the joy, fierce joy, that captivated her, and these seem far better categories for truth than reason ever has been
- Don’t discount the power and potential of your own fierce beauty
- We need a fierce heart and the willingness to face ourselves
- TODAY, I WILL BE FIERCE! I will claim my victory. I will conquer my fears. I will make my voice heard. TODAY, I WILL BE FIERCE! I will lead the way
- ome bark only with fierce and open mouth, but will not bite; some do bark and bite; but the cruelest do either not bark at all, or bite before they bark, and therefore are more to be feared than any of the other
- And that then they would be as they ought to be, gentle to their friends and fierce with their enemies
Fierce Quotes For Your Instagram Bios
When you live with ferocity, you want to let the people know that you live a fierce life. Instagram bios can tell us some things about the person. It has been known that Instagram bios are an important indicator of a person’s nature. Here, are some fierce quotes for Instagram bios.
- I hope you will be a warrior and fierce for change so all can live.
- The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage; they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.
- Being fierce is a compliment! It’s not an insult.
- don’t always feel fierce and fearless, but I do feel like I’m a rock star at being human.
- People think of Latina women as being fiery and fierce, which is usually true. But I think the quality that so many Latinas possess is strength. I’m very proud to have Latin blood.
- I wear a lot of pink cos’ seeing pink activates endorphins and energizes my creativity. It is a colour of femininity and fierceness
- You can’t break a woman like that. She carries an esoteric mind with an oracle soul, she’s fiercely connected to spirit whilst dancing the human dance.
- Wolves travel in packs, but the fiercest travel alone.
- The creative people I admire seem to share many characteristics: A fierce restlessness. Healthy cynicism. A real-world perspective. An ability to simplify. Restraint. Patience. A genuine balance of confidence and insecurity. And most importantly, humanity.
- Love with a fierceness strong enough to change the world.
Short Fierce Quotes
Fierce people do not have the time to read long quotes. It is tremendously boring for people to read long quotes. They do not have the time to read long quotes. Here, are some short fierce quotes.
- It’s just you, Little Monster. Own it or it will own you.
- She’ll be more than fine, she’ll be fierce.
- I am really not that fierce.
- Love is fierce like a lion; once it has entered the heart, it is in vain to resist
- Brave cubs become fierce lions.
- I was born with a fierce need for independence.
- Though she is but little, she is fierce
- Wolves travel in packs, but the fiercest travel alone.
- My mom says I’m a fighter, a fierce competitor, and I think I am, too
Fierce Quotes For Fierce Women
Women need to be strong and independent. We must admire strong women and celebrate their strength. It is no doubt that there are several strong women in the world. Here, are some fierce women quotes.
- You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman
- I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will
- I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be
- We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness
- A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done
- I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman
- Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatures in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are.
- Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult
Funny Fierce Quotes To Make You Smile
Fierce men laugh here and there. Laughing is important in our lives. It keeps us going and sometimes in being fierce we can lose ourselves. Here, are some funny fierce quotes.
- You wanted fire? Sorry, my speciality is ice
- I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter and too hot for you.
- Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. I’m made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine
- I’m gracing you with my presence
- If I had any talent in the world… I would be a great diva
- People say I act like I don’t care. It’s not an act
- It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time
- Someday I want to be perfect; until then, I’ll be happy being incredible
- Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane
- ou wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do