Emotions in life are always uncontrollable. Sometimes we become happy for no reason and sometimes we become upset for no reason. But it is not always the same case. Sometimes life gives us reasons either to be happy or to be sad. But mostly, it is about getting disappointment and distress in life. When there comes a load full of pain and disappointment, a person automatically becomes tired of life.
When the situation of tiredness arises, it becomes difficult to handle the flow of emotions and we finally think of giving up. At that particular moment in life, we forget about the importance of hope, patience, and courage. The only thing that comes constantly to our mind is I can’t do it anymore.
Types of Quotes
Emotional Mentally Tired Quotes
The time when we become weak mentally and emotionally is one of the worst phases of life. But this tiredness has to be ended in some or the other way. The presence of tiredness can be deadly for life. So, it needs an immediate replacement with Hope and Positivity. Here are some emotionally mentally tired quotes.
- Tired of life and things around me.
- My head is currently a horrible place to be.
- Tired, but mentally.- Shaquille Williams
- Losing myself, I am drained out of life.
- A heart that always understands also gets tired.
- Sleep just doesn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.
- I’m mentally tired with everything in life.
- Just so tired of being me.
- The truth is, I feel broken inside.
- I’m tired, I just need a long break from life.
Beautiful Quotes on Drained Feelings
When the situation forces you to break yourself and get tired of it, you need to emerge stronger than before. Although it is easy to say and difficult to do. But this is a challenge and you have to win this challenge anyhow. So, be strong and face the consequences strongly. Check out the quotes on drained feelings.
- Feeling drained and ready to break.
- Keep going!
- Invincible but tired.
- Someone to realize, I am not okay!
- The tiredness I feel can’t be cured by sleep.
- Here is a sad, upset, unhappy me.
- Do not let the earth die of thirst.
- Set an example for others and keep smiling.
- Just hate this pain.
- A shoulder to rest on is a blessing.
Sad Quotes About Love and Life
Being in love is magical but coming out of it is very painful and difficult. It takes a lot of time to be strong and courageous again in life. If love was your power, then don’t let that power get away from you whatever happens in your life. Here are some quotes about love.
- I realize now that the person I used to be is not the person I am.
- I’ve been trying to go on living as nothing has changed, but it’s too hard.
- I don’t feel alive anymore.
- I’m not happy. I’m not sad. I’m not anything.
- Life is full of things I can’t control.
- Sadness lives in a house on a dark street with no name.
- Out of nowhere, the pain just came back.
- Why am I still here?
- I’m not looking for someone to complete me. I’m looking for someone who accepts me.
- I just need some time alone.
- No matter how clear the ending is, I will always wonder what would have happened if I had tried.
Exhaustive Relationship Quotes
When you believe a person and trust in them, it is the most process that takes place in anyone’s life. But when the trust gets shattered and you get betrayal, everything inside you breaks. After that, you couldn’t believe in anyone in life forever. So, if these types of relationships are the reason you are no more the same, then come out of it. It will be difficult initially but will be fine thereafter. Check out the exhaustive relationship quotes.
- Caring for someone more than they care for you is a form of emotional disaster.
- There are a lot of people who act like they want to be in love, but they don’t want to be in love. They want the feeling that being in love gives them.
- The only thing worse than being lonely is having someone who makes you feel lonely.
- No one can make you feel bad without your consent.
- A person who loves you will not make you feel bad about yourself.
- We all share the same stories, we all share the same scars, and somehow, we all share the same love.
- Love is like an onion, even after you peel it off there are still layers that need to be peeled off.
Painful Quotes About Life
Life is a mixture of emotions. In this mixture, the portion of pain and sadness is more than happiness and joy. The higher portion always makes life feel like hell and the soul gets tired of it. Here are some painful quotes about life.
- It makes me sad to think that we are so happy in love and yet so unhappy when we are not together.
- I’m so sorry, but I can’t be with you. I’m just too sad.
- Life is tough. Life is hard. Sometimes life is so hard that you can barely breathe.
- You can’t save people from their sadness. All you can do is share with them.
- If it weren’t for the fact that the sun is so hot, the earth would probably be frozen solid. That’s what sadness does to you. It freezes your heart so that nothing feels good anymore.
- There’s always a hole inside me. Sometimes it’s empty, sometimes it’s full.
- I’m sorry. I don’t want to talk about it.
- I’m not a very happy person. I think I’m the only person I’ve ever met that isn’t happy. I’m always sad.
Heart Wrenching Soul Is Tired Quotes
Everything in this has some tolerance level for itself. Be it any non-living thing or be it any living thing, everyone has their limits. If these limits get exceeded, then the situation becomes difficult to control. Here are some quotes on the tired soul.
- I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off. ― Rainbow Rowell
- You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong. ― Holly Black
- I am strong, but I am tired, Stephen, tired of always having to be the strong one, of always having to do the right thing. ― Brenda Joyce
- I should be happy, but instead, I feel nothing. I feel a lot of nothing these days. I’ve cried a few times, but mostly I’m empty, as if whatever makes me feel and hurt and laugh and love has been surgically removed, leaving me hollowed out like a shell. ― Jennifer Niven
- Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- the tired sunsets and the tired people – it takes a lifetime to die and no time at all. ― Charles Bukowski
- I’ve dreamed a lot. I’m tired now from dreaming but not tired of dreaming. No one tires of dreaming, because to dream is to forget, and forgetting does not weigh on us, it is a dreamless sleep throughout which we remain awake. In dreams, I have achieved everything. ― Fernando Pessoa
- So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. The language was invented for one reason, boys – to woo women – and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do. It also won’t do in your essays. ― N.H. Kleinbaum
- You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t. ― Nicholas Sparks
Motivational Tired Quotes
Every person in a difficult situation in life needs motivation at a higher level. The mind and soul at that position are in a conflicting position and they couldn’t decide what’s right and what’s wrong. Keep motivating yourself always because everything has an end to it. Here are some motivational quotes.
- Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living. – Terry Mark
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
- I don’t stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done. – Marilyn Monroe
- Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up. – Dean Karnazes
- Tired minds don’t plan well. Sleep first, then plan later. – Walter Reisch
- Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
- A man grows most tired while standing still. — Chinese proverb
- Never be tired of a dream, if not fulfilled. Fear of failure should not deter you from your path of self-belief. Your belief and determination will get you to your destination and make the dream come true. – Anil Sinha
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. – Jules Renard
Funny Quotes About Being Tired
Getting tired in life mentally, physically, and emotionally is not at all a funny thing. But keeping yourself motivated and happy is the only solution that will help you to get out of it. Be positive and make your surroundings positive. Here are some funny quotes on being tired.
- The bags under my eyes were well past the carry-on limit.- Sarah Gailey
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.- Oscar Wilde
- I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.- Shaquille O’Neal
- I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being skin deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?- Jean Kerr
- Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress; when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.- Anton Chekhov
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.- Jules Renard
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.- Martin H. Fischer
- Retired is being tired twice, I’ve thought, first tired of working, then tired of not.- Richard Armour
- I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of a permanently exhausted pigeon.
- I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.- Amy Poehler
Also, Checkout –
- [New] Learn from Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes, Real Finance in 2023
- [New] Libra Quotes for Savage & Funny Personalities in 2023
- [New Messages] World Ocean Day Quotes in English in 2023
- [New] Moving On Quotes for Life and Relationships in 2023
- [New Messages] Self Care Quotes to help you this Quarantine in 2023