Easter is here!!! It’s time to look for your chocolate eggs! Easter is a lovely time of year, with the first hints of spring appearing, flowers blooming, and a certain rabbit lurking around the corner. We appreciate having a nice and current quote on hand at Town & Country, especially when it comes to the change of seasons and the occasional big holiday. Who doesn’t enjoy impressing their friends and family with a clever remark? If you’re looking for a great Easter saying or an expression relating to the pastel egg-centric occasion, we’ve got a few that will delight and impress your guests at your next party (whether in-person or on Zoom).
These quotes from religious and public figures, as well as some of our favourite artists and writers, are sure to put you in a good mood as we head into the holiday season. You can swipe and see quotes for different moods and time on same.
Short And Spiritual Easter Quotes
While enjoying the best Easter candies and chocolates, it’s equally vital to remember the true meaning of this springtime holiday: the season of renewal. We’ve gathered the best and short Easter quotations about new life and fresh beginnings to help you honour the holiday’s traditions in spirit.
- The great gift of Easter is hope
- Where flowers bloom, so does hope
- April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
- Let everything you do be done in love
- He knows the way because He is the way.
- Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
- A flower blossoms for its own joy.
- By grace we are saved through faith
- God is love and he has defeated the evil
- It’s not about the bunny; it’s about the lamb
Easter Sunday Refreshing Quotes
Easter is a religious holiday for some, while it is also a time for Easter egg colouring and Easter games for others. Many people regard Easter as a springtime holiday that heralds the arrival of a warmer, greener season. Fortunately, there’s an Easter quote to capture and share every method of enjoying Easter. We have the words to enable you to say whatever you want this Easter Sunday.
- Easter egg hunts are proof that children can find things when they really want.
- The resurrection is at the core of our beliefs as Christians. Without it, our faith is meaningless
- We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence
- Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; Sing, ye heavens and Earth reply
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless
- The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with
- I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different
- We were old sinners—but when we came to Christ we are not sinners anymore
- The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise
- Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness
Egg-celent Sayings On Easter Sunday
Spring won’t truly arrive until Easter. There’s a lot to look forward to over the holiday season. The day signifies the end of the dreariness of winter and the beginning of a season full of joy and reflection, with fresh blooming, pastel apparel, sweet snacks, and even sweeter rituals like egg dyeing. After all, Easter is a celebration that celebrates new beginnings!
- What’s the best way to make Easter easier? Put an ‘i’ where the ‘t’ is.
- I was going to tell you a joke about an egg, but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- Quite literally putting all my eggs in one basket.
- The amount of egg puns today must be a yolk!
- Using the eggs-press lane today.
- Every-bunny needs some-bunny sometimes.
- How old is too old to participate in the egg hunt? Asking for a friend.
- Ears hoping you have a hoppy Easter!
- Considering Easter my official excuse to eat chocolate for every meal.
- When life gives you lemons, throw them back and ask for chocolate.
10 Easter Quotes That Inspire Hope
Spring is approaching, and with it, the Easter celebrations in 2021, which will take place the first weekend in April. We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for Easter quotes and sayings. This collection includes serious and religious statements and Springtime sayings that you’ll enjoy.
- It’s not about the bunny, it’s about the Lamb.
- We live and die; Christ died and lived!
- Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love, and joy.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us
- Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.
- But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust.
- The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.
- Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.
- Let your light shine before others.
Happy Easter Sunday Inspirational Quotes
Easter may not occur on the same date every year, but thinking of ways to wish folks a happy Easter may be more difficult than remembering when Easter is or figuring out what to put in an adult Easter basket. So, let these uplifting Easter quotes comfort you during this season of new beginnings
- I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.
- Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
- If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave but it won’t stay there.
- The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.
- Easter is the only time of year when it is safe to put all your eggs in one basket
- Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; Sing, ye heavens and earth reply.
- Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.
- For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all newborn
- The Easter eggs symbolize our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with that limits our thoughts and beliefs. As we break open our hearts and minds we discover a transformation to new, life-enhancing thoughts and beliefs.
Easter Bunny Funny Quotes
Let’s all have a good laugh this Easter. We’ve compiled a selection of amusing Easter quotes that you can share with your family and friends, no matter how you’re celebrating this year. Browse through these cheerful Easter quotes and jokes that are guaranteed to make you smile.
- Easter egg hunts are proof your child can find things when they really want to
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Easter is so disappointing. You suffer all the way through lent, and what do you get for it? A ham.
- All I need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there
- If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat them. It’s not chocolate
- Golf is just the adult version of an Easter
- Tell the chocolate bunny I’ll pass. I have enough men in my life who are hollow and disappointing
- That first Easter must have been awkward because you know the apostles had already divided up Jesus’ stuff.
- The Easter bunny ate all of the carrots we left for him. What a pig
Praise God – Words Of Wisdom
Explore these Easter quotes to remind yourself of the importance of this day. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is commemorated on Easter Sunday, which falls after the first full moon after the northern spring equinox. It also marks the end of Lent, which commemorates Jesus’ 40-day and 40-night fasting and suffering in the wilderness before beginning his ministry. Let today be a time to reflect on his efforts for humanity and to express our undying gratitude.
- Easter promises that what God does in the resurrection of Jesus is God’s intention for the entire creation
- Praise God! His Son is risen! And death has no power, He is the mighty conqueror, e’en in life’s darkest hour
- Let’s walk with him. Let’s see how Jesus spent his final days. Enter the holy week and observe. Feel his passion. Sense his power. Hear his promise that death has no power.
- He paid on the rugged cross to have you and I cleansed of our guilt and sins. For it was during Easter that Jesus Christ re-wrote the story of mankind
- Jesus did not come to make God’s love possible, but to make God’s love visible.
- He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man-made, He would have done no less.
- After Your Son lay three days in a dark hole, you turned the darkest Friday into the brightest Sunday.
- He is risen! Gone back to glory!” The angels rejoice with great zeal! The portals of heaven are ringing, “SALVATION! Salvation is real!
- We no longer live within the day on which death seemed victorious. We live in the day that came three days after. We call it Easter
- And Easter, the most important church festival, offers the perfect opportunity to examine the relationship between the spiritual and the secular, the sacred and the profane, and between humanity and God
Importance Of Family – Family Blessed Quotes
Easter is about love, religion, and family. It’s a time for family gatherings and introspection. Easter and Passover fall on the same day this year in the Lowcountry and around the world. Here are some reminders, via great phrases of the significance of family during this time of year for everyone, regardless of faith.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.
- In truth, a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by a number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.
- Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.
- A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.
- When you wrap your child warmly every day with layers of your unconditional, healthy love before you send him out into the world, he will rarely feel the cold chill that often comes with life’s changing seasons.
- People come and go in our lives, but the beauty of life is that our family is always there.
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
- Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family