Life is tough and difficult. We get angry, stressed. There are so many stressful emotions and intense feelings. In a situation like this, it is important to keep calm and maintain your composure. People need to take a breather and focus on the right things. The pressure and intensity of life are not going to go down. We need to learn how to manage it. We need to keep calm and get relaxed. When we are angry and stressed our decision making is not at its best. We make the best decisions when we are calm and evaluate the situation properly.
So are you feeling stressed? Anxious? Feeling that the emotions are getting overwhelming? It yes. Here are some calming quotes to keep calm.
Types of Quotes
Keep Calm Quotes
It is important to keep calm. Life is tough and you get a bit overwhelmed sometimes. Worry not. Here are some keep calm quotes.
- Calmness is the cradle of power
- Yesterday is ashes, tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.
- You cannot perceive beauty, but with a serene mind
- There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy
- Within you, there is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows. It empties today of its strength
- Opportunity seldom rises with blood pressure
- There can be no peace without but through peace within
- You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather
- Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath
Relaxing Quotes To Get You Relaxed
Chilling out is difficult. It is easier said than done. People are such complex creatures because sometimes we just don’t care and sometimes we care a lot. Some relaxing quotes to get you relaxed.
- Peace is not made at the council table or by treaties, but in the hearts of men
- Everywhere I have sought peace and not found it, except in a corner with a book
- One who is at peace can draw good from everything
- Many a happiness in life, as many a disaster, can be due to chance, but the peace within us can never be governed by chance
- We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom
- Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is rather than as you think it should be
- He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees
- To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness
- Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming
- He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home
Calming Quotes For Anxiety
Anxiety makes us stressed and emotionally strained. We must keep calm. It is such a nightmare to struggle with anxiety. Some calming quotes for anxiety.
- You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do
- Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future
- P.S. You’re not going to die. Here’s the white-hot truth: if you go bankrupt, you’ll still be okay. If you lose the gig, the lover, the house, you’ll still be okay. If you sing off-key, get beat by the competition, have your heart shattered, get fired…it’s not going to kill you. Ask anyone who’s been through it
- Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
- Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action
- Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.
- Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be
- It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave
- You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside
Calm And Peaceful Quotes From Monks And Spiritual Leader
Spiritual leaders and monks understand their emotions. They have a proper grasp of their emotions and can contain their stress. Here, are some calm and peaceful quotes from monks and spiritual leaders.
- Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us the tranquility and happiness we all seek
- If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace
- Yet true happiness comes from a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion and elimination of ignorance, selfishness and greed
- Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways
- The real destroyer of inner peace is fear and distrust. Fear develops frustration, frustration develops anger, anger develops violence
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world, to make peace possible for the world, to make happiness possible for the world
- It is my conviction that there is no way to peace—peace is the way
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
- Compassion naturally creates a positive atmosphere, and as a result you feel peaceful and content.
- World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just mere absence of violence. Peace is, I think, the manifestation of human compassion.
Calming Quotes For Exam Stress
Students all around the world with exam stress. The intensity and the pressure for exams are really suffocating. Are you suffering from exam stress? Here are some calming quotes for exams.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment
- If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time
- Think like a proton. Always positive
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves
Keep Calm Quotes From Artists And Movies
Watching a movie and looking at a piece of art makes us relaxed. It is a profound effect it can have on us. So do you love watching movies and looking at artwork? Here, are some calming quotes from artists and movies.
- When playing music, it is possible to achieve a unique sense of peace
- If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else
- What kind of peace do we seek? I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on Earth worth living. Not merely peace in our time but peace for all time.
- There cannot be peace without first, a great suffering. The greater the suffering, the greater the peace
- I thought, by living alone away from the world, I could find peace. Then I found there is no real peace in being alone. There is only loneliness.
- When you are civilizations’ last hope, peace is not merely an ideal. It is an obligation
- This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
- There’s a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it
- Music is the message of peace, and music only brings peace
Calming Quotes To Manage Pressure
Under pressure, we make poor and unpleasant decisions. During intense and stressful situations we need to learn to manage our stress so that we can do the right thing. Here, are some calming quotes to manage pressure.
- I like trains. I like their rhythm, and I like the freedom of being suspended between two places, all anxieties of purpose taken care of: for this moment I know where I am going
- They sicken of the calm who know the storm
- This is the first preparatory schooling of intellectuality. One must not respond immediately to a stimulus; one must acquire a command of the obstructing and isolating instincts
- Whoever’s calm and sensible is insane!
- You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather
- Well, I can’t eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs. One should always eat muffins quite calmly. It is the only way to eat them. I say it’s perfectly heartless you’re eating muffins at all, under the circumstances.
- The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat
- Be like a duck, paddling and working very hard inside the water, but what everyone sees is a smiling and calm face
- To learn to see – to accustom the eye to calmness, to patience, and to allow things to come up to it; to defer judgment, and to acquire the habit of approaching and grasping an individual case from all sides
- Patience is not the ability to wait. Patience is to be calm no matter what happens, constantly take action to turn it to positive growth opportunities, and have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting
Keep Calm Quotes To Mange Anger
Anger is an emotion we all feel. But, some of us lose our calm ad temper easily. We all need to learn to manage our anger, so it does not affect our professional lives and personal lives. Some quotes to manage anger.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned
- Anger will no longer control you
- Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth
- The best fighter is never angry.
- Patience and empathy are anger’s mortal enemies
- You are not the anger, you are the awareness behind the anger. Realize this and the anger
- Your mind is like this water my friend, when it is agitated it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear
- Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
- It is not the actions of others which trouble us, but rather it is our own judgments. Therefore remove those judgments and resolve to let go of your anger, and it will already be gone
More Quotes –
- [New Wishes] 136 World Population Day Quotes Wishes Messages in 2023
- [New Wishes] 94 Happy Republic Day Quotes Wishes Messages in 2023
- [New Messages] Hope Quotes for Motivating you in 2023
- [New Messages] 133 World Charity Day Quotes for your NGO in 2023
- [New Wishes] 145 Happy 4th of July Quotes Sayings in 2023