Plants and trees are an essential part of the life of every living being. The process of respiration, the food that we eat, the important products that we get such as rubber, paper, gum, and many more because of the presence of trees and from trees. Without the presence of trees, the existence of humans would have become most difficult that is nearly impossible to survive.
The awareness about planting trees has been spreading for a long to protect the environment from getting damaged. A tree can save millions of lives. The fresh air that we get keeps our respiration system healthy. The global warming occurring in the world is due to deforestation. Stop cutting trees and start planting trees to have a happy life and environment.
Inspirational Quotes About Gardens
Gardens are the most beautiful place in a house. The blooming of flowers and greeny of trees and plants makes the garden just like heaven. The plants increase the beauty of the house as well as keep everyone healthy. Check out the quotes about gardens.
- Gardens are not made by singing ‘Oh, how beautiful,’ and sitting in the shade. –Rudyard Kipling
- Life begins the day you start a garden. – Chinese proverb
- Garden as though you will live forever. – William Kent
- Gardening adds years to your life and life to your years.
- There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments. – Janet Kilburn Phillips
- A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust. — Gertrude Jekyll
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. – Greek proverb
- God Almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures. – Francis Bacon
- If you have a garden in your library, everything will be complete. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- The garden suggests there might be a place where we can meet nature halfway. – Michael Pollan
Wonderful Quotes About Trees
When you look at a tree, you feel fresh and find peace around it. The existence of trees is important for the existence of humans. It is not just that the trees give us every necessary thing but because it gives us the most costly thing in the world i.e. peace. Here are some quotes about trees.
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. ― Warren Buffett
- Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world. ― John Muir
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree. ― Martin Luther
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ― William Shakespeare
- Whoever has learned how to listen to trees no longer wants to be a tree. He wants to be nothing except what he is. That is home. That is happiness. ― Herman Hesse
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. ― Chinese proverb
- Trees exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish. ― Munia Khan
- The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all, our most pleasing responsibility. ― Wendell Berry
- Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year. ― Chad Sugg
- The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Amazing Importance of Trees Quotes
If we sit and write about the importance of trees in every living being’s life then the time will not be sufficient. A person is standing alive also is because of the presence of trees. If there wouldn’t have been food and air, then life would not have been ever possible on this planet. Check out the importance of tree quotes.
- A seed hidden in the heart of an apple is an orchard invisible. ― Welsh proverb
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. ― John Muir
- Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day. ― Shira Tamir
- The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- For in the true nature of things if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. — Martin Luther
- To be without trees would, in the most literal way, to be without our roots. ― Richard Mabey
- Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky. — Kahlil Gibran
- Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf. ― Albert Schweitzer
- Trees give peace to the souls of men. ― Nora Waln
- If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees. ― Hal Borland
Fantastic Flower Garden Quotes
The most beautiful and colorful thing on the Earth is a flower. The fragrance of flowers can win anyone’s heart. Just a single glimpse of flowers can do wonders. Flowers are the prettiest creation of the almighty. But this creation would not exist if a tree doesn’t exist anymore. Here are some beautiful flower garden quotes.
- What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower! – Roland R. Kemler
- If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden. – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Take time to smell the roses. – Proverb
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
- Love is like wildflowers; it’s often found in the most unlikely places. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. – Henri Matisse
Great Awareness Quotes On Plantation Of Trees
To be alive and healthy, one needs the presence of trees. That’s why it has always been taught to plant a tree every day to make this Earth a beautiful place as well as the safest place to survive. Start afforestation and live a healthy life. Check out the awareness quotes on the plantation.
- We can learn a lot from trees: they’re always grounded but never stop reaching heavenward. – Everett Mamor
- The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Trees exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish. – Munia Khan
- The best friend on earth of man is the tree. When we use the tree respectfully and economically, we have one of the greatest resources on the earth. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
- Of the infinite variety of fruits which spring from the bosom of the earth, the trees of the wood are the greatest in dignity. – Susan Fenimore Cooper
- If I thought I was going to die tomorrow, I should nevertheless plant a tree today. – Stephen Girard
- Trees are the best monuments that a man can erect to his memory. They speak his praises without flattery, and they are blessings to children yet unborn. – Lord Orrery
- People who will not sustain trees will soon live in a world that will not sustain people. – Bryce Nelson
- Until you dig a hole, you plant a tree, you water it and make it survive, you haven’t done a thing. You are just talking. – Wangari Maathai
Awesome Greenery Quotes
Green is the color that makes this earth a beautiful place to live in because the green color represents trees and plants. The importance of trees and forests in the World is huge. We should protect trees from being cut and start planting whenever possible. Here are some greenery quotes.
- In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful. –Alice Walker
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. —Henry David Thoreau
- We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. —Native American proverb
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. —Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. —Lao Tzu
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. —Khalil Gibran
- Choose only one master—nature. —Rembrandt
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. —Frank Lloyd Wright
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —Albert Einstein
- To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. —Helen Keller
Lovely Tree Cations For Instagram
Nature is the beautiful creation of God. The beauty of nature cannot be described in words. The magic and aura of nature are unexplainable. Here are some love captions on trees for your social media handles to spread awareness about the need for trees and their importance.
- Trees give peace to the soul of a nation.
- Be like a tree. Stay grounded, keep growing, and know when to let go.
- Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky.
- A tree has roots in the soul but reaches to the sky.
- A tree with strong roots laughs at storms.
- Trees’re always a relief after people.
- Make like a tree and leave.
- Time spent amongst trees is never wasted.
- Trees give peace to the souls of men.
- I think of the trees and how simply they let go.
Short Greenery Quotes
To spread and keep greenery means to save the earth from destruction. The greenery around makes the environment peaceful and magical. Nature becomes the friend of humans if taken care of properly. So, take care of nature and keep the Earth safe. Check the short quotes on greenery.
- Green is a soothing color, isn’t it? I mean Gryffindor rooms are all well and good but the trouble with red is — it is said to send you a little mad — not that I’m casting aspersions. ― Jack Thorn
- In every wood in every spring there is a different green. -J. R. R. Tolkien
- Green is the fresh emblem of well-founded hopes. In blue, the spirit can wander, but in green, it can rest. -Mary Webb
- Absolute green is the most restful color, lacking any undertone of joy, grief, or passion. On exhausted men, this restfulness has a beneficial effect, but after a time it becomes tedious. -Wassily Kandinsky
- Our green valleys will be greener once we fully grasp the infinite vitality of the green! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- Nature is not only all that is visible… it also includes the inner pictures of the soul. -Edvard Munch
- Dark green is my favorite color. It’s the color of nature and the color of money and the color of moss! -Leonardo DiCaprio
- Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart. -Russell Page
- I can breathe where there is green. Green grows hope. It keeps my heart beating and helps me remember who I am. ― Courtney M. Privett