The little bundles of joy we call babies. For some families, babies are the heart of the family. Babies may just be the most cutest and adorable things in the world. When you look like a little baby, a feeling of purity and admiration comes over us. This cannot be helped at all since they are some of the most innocent and pure entities in the world. Their purity and innocence are contagious. Our world would feel so dry and bland without babies. The love and the protective feeling we feel for them is natural. You would have to be absolutely heartless to hate babies.
Did a baby come into your life? Did you become a father or a mother? Well, first of all, congratulation!!!! And here are some quotes for your newborn baby.
Types of Quotes
Quotes About Babies
Babies make life more vibrant for the parents. Sometimes parents even adopt and welcome a new family into their lives. Because a bay just may make their marriage livelier. Here, are some quotes about babies.
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles
- Newborn babies can’t do much on their own. They can’t eat or walk or talk on the phone. But every parent is sure their creation is without a doubt a tremendous sensation
- I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are sometimes the only reminder of God we have in the house
- I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time
- Babies are such a nice way to start people
- It’s all kinds of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It’s like you’ve met your reason to live
- It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple
- When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love….I never felt so complete and empowered in my life
- You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket
Quotes About Newborn Babies
Newborn babies are very fragile. They require all the care and attention in the world. Did you just have a new baby come into your life? Here, are some quotes about newborn babies.
- Words can not express the joy of a new life.
- There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
- When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.
- You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.
- As babies we’re born blank sheets of paper. Not a single mark. As we grow older, lines form, then colors and patterns. Before long that paper is all sorts of brilliant. Like a kaleidoscope, no two exactly alike.
- I think, at a child’s birth if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.
- With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.
- We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
Quotes About A Baby’s Smile
Do we all not love looking at a baby smile? A smiling baby has the ability to meet some of the strongest of hearts. Here, are some quotes about a baby’s smile.
- A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms
- It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on the baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber
- The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are the one who made the baby smile
- I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle
- All the sleepless nights make it worth the effort when you are rewarded with a baby’s adorable smile
- It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smile
- A baby’s laugh is like an angel’s voice
- A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears
- When they finally place the baby in your arms and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before
Quotes About Baby Girls
Babies are special in every way but when it comes to baby girls, well, there is something magical about them. We all have our preferences, some of us want baby boys and some of us want a baby girl. Here, are some quotes about baby girls.
- Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams
- Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter
- Though she is little, she is fierce
- A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world
- A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it
- She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write
- A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why where is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today
- When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels
- There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter
- A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust, and kisses in your path
Baby Boy Quotes
Like the people who would want girls, some of us want boys. Having a baby boy leads to a life full of excitement and challenges. Here, are some baby quotes about boys.
- A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one
- The excitement on the face of your baby boy is certainly the most exhilarating part of parenthood
- The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone
- Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime
- Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle always overflowing with joy and excitement
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow, my baby boy
- A baby boy always is that anchor of your life, even through rough tides of life
- A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather
- Of all things that I held, my baby boy is the most beautiful and precious
Funny Baby Quotes About Babies
Babies do some of the silliest things in the world. They speak in gibberish and do some of the funniest things. Being parents is a roller-coaster ride for the newbie parents and here we have some baby quotes for some rib-tickling experience and bringing a smile to your face.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- 24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer
- People who say, they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one
- Spit up is my new favorite accessory. No outfit is complete without it
- When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!
- The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.
- Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse
- I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food
- A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops
- Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head
Short Baby Quotes
Looking for a short and sweet baby quote? A quote that is not very long. Says enough and shows you that you love them. Here, are some short quotes about babies.
- When I watch my baby sleep, my world is at peace
- Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts
- A baby’s grin has so much magic that you barely realize that it is a toothless smile!
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
- A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it
- Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth
- Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows
- Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels
- A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away
- Children make you want to start life over
Sleeping Baby Quotes When They Sleep
Watching a baby peaceful gives us a sense of peace. When it takes a lot of time to get them to sleep. So, when they finally sleep, you want to capture the moment. Here, are some quotes about sleeping babies.
- You are my favourite reason to lose sleep..
- When my baby is sleeping that’s when I think, wow, I made that.
- Remember when we had to keep driving just so the baby would sleep?
- No one who sleeps like a baby actually has a baby.
- They eat, crap, sleep, and if they’re crying, they need to do one of the three and they’re having trouble doing it.
- Kiss your children goodnight, even if they are already asleep.
- A sleeping baby reminds me of why I’m okay losing sleep.
- Babies smile in their sleep as they listen to angels whisper.
- A sleeping child gives me the impression of a traveller in a far country.
- Let him/her sleep, for when he wakes, he will move mountains.
You would love to check –
- [New Wishes] Famous Quotes From Books and Authors in 2023
- [New Wishes] 98 Milk and Honey Quotes By Rupi Kaur in 2023
- [New Messages] 117 Happy Independence Day Quotes 2023 for India
- [New Messages] Teacher’s Day Quotes to Impress your Favourite Teacher in 2023
- [New Wishes] Newborn Baby Girl Quotes to Welcome her in 2023