Babies are endearing in a way that is difficult to put into words. You frequently find it difficult to find the perfect words to describe a baby’s great cuteness and the delights of parenting. Quotes come to our rescue in these situations, acting as a crutch for expressing our fundamental feelings. If you or your friends are expecting a darling young girl, personalize their gifts with charming and caring baby girl quotes. The experience of raising a girl and watching her grow into a strong young woman is celebrated in these baby girl quotes and sayings. Your tiny princess is probably the one you love the most.
There’s no better way to express your adoration for her than with these cute baby quotes. We have gathered different sorts of quotes for different situations for your baby girl. Here are Baby smile quotes to describe your baby’s smile which means a lot to you. We have also mentioned sweet baby girl quotes for your sweety. Scroll and enjoy!
Types of Quotes
Baby Smile Quotes
A smile quote is a phrase that complements someone’s smile, in this case, the smile of a newborn. Your baby’s reflex grin will disappear around the age of two months, and their first true grin will appear around the age of one-and-a-half to three months (or six to 12 weeks). A baby’s voluntary smile denotes a social activity in which he or she is expressing warmth.
- “The whole universe dances with joy when a baby smiles.– Apollo M.
- “Babies are our smiling and dancing dreams.” – Apollo M.
- “Happiness is seeing your toothless baby smile.” – Iriss Finn.
- “Hold on to the tiny moment and cherish all those little smiles. They grow up so fast.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is more pure, soulful, and cuter than a little smiling baby.” – Unknown
- “A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms.” – Unknown
- “A smile is a language that every baby understands.” – Unknown
- “Your little baby’s smile fills the gap in your heart which you never realize was empty.” – Unknown
- “Is there anything cuter than a baby’s smile?” – Unknown
- “If you are sad, hold a baby. Their little smile will heal all your pain.” –Unknown
Sweet Baby Girl Quotes
When babies enter our lives, they offer delight, but baby girls bring it tenfold. Having a baby girl will ensure that you have a constant smile on your face. Rejoice in their coming and presence in your life, and you will be blessed.
- “Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “A baby girl fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.” – Anonymous
- “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.”– Paul Walker
- “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder. – Pierre Doucet
- “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people.” – Allen Beck
- “In every girl is a goddess.” – Francesca Lia Block
- “She is my joy and heart’s delight.” – Robert Wever
- “I’m not someone’s spare time. I’m their undivided attention.” – Anonymous
- “Girls like to be played with and rumpled a little too sometimes.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- “There is a garden in her eyes, where roses and white lilies flow.” – Thomas Campion
Baby Girl and Mom Quotes
Nothing compares to the unique and unbreakable bond that exists between a mother and her daughter. Mothers want the best for their daughters, and daughters look to their mothers for guidance and inspiration.
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.” – Unknown
- “No mater how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.” – Anonymous
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
- “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world!” – Anonymous
- “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
- “She’s far more precious than jewels.” – Proverbs 31:10
- “The knowingness of little girls, is hidden underneath their curls.” – Phyllis McGinley
- “A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.” – Anonymous
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
Funny Baby Girl Quotes
Sure, they’re adorable, but having a baby is a lot of work. There are days when the crying won’t stop, you’ve changed four baby outfits, and you need a small reminder of why being a parent is so great. You wouldn’t swap anything in the world for your little nugget, yet parenthood can be a real pain in the neck at times. But that’s fine, Mama.
- “Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.” — Carol Burnett
- “Having a new baby is like suddenly getting the world’s worst roommate.” — Anne Lamott
- “I don’t want to sleep like a baby, I want to sleep like my husband.” — Unknown
- “24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer!” — Jodi Picoult
- “I’m a walking zombie and I think I’m going to be like that for a while.” — Tiffani Thiessen
- “A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops.” — Maurice Johnston
- “In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn’t danced on television.” — Erma Bombeck
- “A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “People who say, they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one.” — Leo Burke
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful.” — Charles Osgood
Crying Baby Girl Quotes
Newborns are so adorable – those tiny hands and feet, their beautiful eyes and smile… Who can deny their cuteness? But, the reality is, there’s also the other, not-so-good side – all the fussing and crying.
- “Crying babies are like good intentions: Both should be carried out immediately!” – Brigham Young
- “Having a crying baby is an inspiration to get the job done quickly.” – Emily Procter
- “A crying child thrives.” – Japanese Proverb
- “There is a lot of advice on baby feeding, but almost nothing on how to help crying babies.” – Harvey Karp
- “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” – Kamand KKojouri
- “Note: crying baby sounds the same in all languages.” – Justine Ezarik
- “A baby’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but their smile is heaven’s joy.” – Unknown
- “As long as a child does not cry, it does not matter what pleases it.” – Russian Proverbs
- “A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.” – Jean Liedloff
- “That’s why babies cry so much. All of a sudden having a body is a lot to deal with.” – Ron KKoertge
Newborn Baby Girl Quote
You know what it means to be happily ever after when you’ve been gifted with a baby girl. Baby girls will be there for their parents at all times. They will always make you smile and have a fantastic effect on your heart. You’ll never feel alone when she’s around.
- One girl is worth more than twenty boys. – Peter Pan
- A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice—especially when she’s taking a nap. – Anonymous
- What if I fall? Oh, but my darling , what if you fly? – Erin Hanson
- It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. – Unknown
- No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl. – Anonymous
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. –Winnie the Pooh
- Sometimes when I need a miracle I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I already have one. – Anonymous
- She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write. – Anonymous
- A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents. –Anonymous
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. – Debasish Mridha
Baby Girl and Father Quotes
Young girls who have a warm, close relationship with their dads develop into strong, confident women. When dads live a life of integrity and honesty, they set a positive example for their daughters of how to handle the world.
- “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Unknown
- “A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.” – Unknown
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E. Lang
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” -Sigmund Freud
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
- “To her the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- “There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.” – unknown
Adorable Baby Girl Quotes
Babies are adorable in a manner that is difficult to put into words. It’s difficult to find the appropriate words to describe a baby’s incredible cuteness and the delights of parenting.
- She’s a reflection of me, so you know she’s awesome.
- My alarm clock wears cute PJs and smiles at me when I wake up.
- Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
- There is only one pretty child in the world – and every mother has it!
- Sweet girl, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
- Of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
- I don’t know who you will be, but I know you will be my everything.
- I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world.
- You are made of stardust and wishes and magical things.
- When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.